Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Photographers/webmasters who are too obsessed with soles (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Photographers/webmasters who are too obsessed with soles
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You summed it up well Patrick. The corporate sites are tired too.
Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I still say the moral of the whole discussion is try to offer some variety
Yes, that was my initial intention...all I was trying to say was that in a 100+ picture set IŽd like to see at least one decent photo of the model`s toes (from a top view)....and not just endless sole shots.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Of course there are those corporate sites that have 10 different foot fetish sites with all the same models and locations, but have... 1 site for bare foot, 1 site for tickling, 1 site for stockings, 1 site for sweaty/smelly feet, 1 site for ball busting, 1 site for foot jobs, 1 site for female/female foot worship, etc. I found that to be annoying, but they seem to keep going, so someone is buying memberships.
I know what you mean but none of the sites I mentioned or was thinking of are like those corporate sites. The ones I meant cater for very underground fetish niches (puffy jacket fetish, balloons & inflatables, underwater, very special crush clips, vacuum cleaning, etc.) and will cater for almost every customer request...which is their strong point! They are very open towards new "weird" requests.
Some people have niche-fetishes that go far beyond the normal/cliche fetishes and for them it is almost impossible to find websites that specialize in these fetishes...therefor these small custom-orientated websites & clipstores are perfect for people with very special requests & interests.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
there are those corporate sites that have 10 different foot fetish sites with all the same models and locations, but have... 1 site for bare foot, 1 site for tickling, 1 site for stockings, 1 site for sweaty/smelly feet, 1 site for ball busting, 1 site for foot jobs, 1 site for female/female foot worship, etc. I found that to be annoying, but they seem to keep going, so someone is buying memberships.

omg, talk about the biggest sham ever... yeah that does get quite annoying. they should just give access to all of the sites with one purchase and if that is technically too challenging for them to accomplish, they should just put all the content on the same site.

sux that a customer should have to pay double triple or quadruple just because they might enjoy more than one single aspect about feet. in fact, it is exploitation to treat customers that way and it downright pisses me off.

i know there's alot of people here who only like one very narrow aspect about feet and could probably get away with purchasing only one membership to those kinds of sites, but at the same time I know there's lots of people who also have a healthy interest in a variety of aspects of women's feet and those kind of sites scams simply exploit the common foot fetishist.

i once saw a martial arts themed foot modeling company who divided their content into like 3 separate sites all with the same models and was like charging for a separate membership based on the difference in martial arts technique being used to show the feet. this was freakin outrageous and those greedy webmasters should be shot.

that is really a pet peeve i have about the industry -- is the pathetic greed.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best sites are the ones that cater to most of the popular fetishes such as soles, toes, dirty, foot jewelry, sandals/flip-flops, etc. I agree with both Hal and Goodguy, but there has to be a balance between the two so you get the most out of the set.

All in all, the best sites are the ones who really have a good eye on the ball and are not in it for the money like what Tyler was describing. Greed can be seen a mile away. Anyway, that's my two cents.

Thanks for listening to all a good night! lol

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great point and I'm glad Hal brought this up. I'm a total sole guy, but to me, it's not what I prefer, it's what my customer's prefer and the general viewing public. We have really balanced out the variety of our pics to appease everyone. We, awhile back, were probably caught up in the trap of what I liked and preferred but then realized variety is much better.

Thanks for bringing this up!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links