Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help me play with my girls feet Twin Cities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me play with my girls feet Twin Cities
California
Board Regular
Member # 34307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ January 30, 2022, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: California ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
California
Board Regular
Member # 34307

Icon 1 posted      Profile for California     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ January 30, 2022, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: California ]

Posts: 33 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sign me up man, im definately down lol
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sole arch-bishop
Major Player
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sole arch-bishop   Email sole arch-bishop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where do you live?
Posts: 192 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sole arch-bishop:
Where do you live?

I'm guessing California or do you mean their exact location.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the topic states twin cities, dumbasses. i used to go to school there, unfortunately i do not live there anymore otherwise id love to volunteer some seamen for the girls soles.
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nineone5
BANNED
Member # 13245

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nineone5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way, this sort of reminds me of the craigslist killer, he meets up via craigslist, and when the victim meets up with him, he kills her!
Posts: 93 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nineone5:
the topic states twin cities, dumbasses.

Some of us don't know where twin cities is.We don't all live in America(if that's where it is)? [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
California
Board Regular
Member # 34307

[ January 30, 2022, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: California ]

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something tells me that Google is up to the task if one were to...Idunno... type in "Twin Cities." [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babinsky2
Loyal Member
Member # 1297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babinsky2   Email babinsky2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on how ticklish she is, and how long
I'll be able to tickle her..

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to Thursday the 10th, PM me for details.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links