Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cold Weather Coming-Most Depressing Time Of The Year (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cold Weather Coming-Most Depressing Time Of The Year
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as we all know, Labor Day is coming, and with that, cooler weather for those of us who live in the north. Pretty soon, all the beautiful female feet will be enclosed inside closed toe shoes with socks or stockings. It's depressing to think about.

Kristie, the girl who cuts my hair, (I've posted about her before) wears sandals all the time in the summer, her beautiful feet and toes exposed for me and all others to see. Last year she began wearing sandals in Feb, and wore them all the way until late October. This year, she was more conventional, not starting with the sandals until the first week of April. Now that we're into September, I have to wonder how much longer Kristie will be showing off her feet. My hope is at least as long as last year, until the last week of October, or hopefully longer.

Anyone else in the north feeling the seasonal blues, knowing that the beautiful female feet will be gone soon? I mean, maybe I'm starting a bit too early, but, the weather is definitely getting cooler, and the days and weeks to see female feet are numbered.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have already started wearing my boots to work as it is getting colder in the morning and evenings.
Depressing I know!

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I agree with the statement, but the way it was pitched REALLY reminded me of:

quote:
"The sun is setting in the sky...teletubbies say goodbye"

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToeLuvinFirefighter
Elite Trooper
Member # 2688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeLuvinFirefighter   Email ToeLuvinFirefighter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind the cooler weather. Kim starts to wear nylons and heavier socks, inside those sexy boots which make for a foot sniffers dream when she gets home.. I'm lucky as Kim keeps her pedicures year round..

--------------------
Firefighters are not extraordinary people.. Just ordianry people doing an extraordinary job !!

Posts: 328 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm already looking forward to winter. the older i get, the more i hate summer. mostly because of the feet, they are so damn distracting :-\
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bah humbug! black [Tongue]
Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyone else in the north feeling the seasonal blues, knowing that the beautiful female feet will be gone soon? I mean, maybe I'm starting a bit too early, but, the weather is definitely getting cooler, and the days and weeks to see female feet are numbered.
I fully agree with you...I am starting to feel a little more gloomy as the shadows grow longer and the sun sets earlier every day.
On the other hand I can`t really complain this year...we`ve had an amazing warm year in North Germany...it started getting really warm in early March and has been hot up until now...I think I´ve never seen so many feet out on the street, and it will hopfully continue till early or even mid October.

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im very blessed to live in the deep south and we usually see flip flop weather year round!

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunny weather all year round here in Southern California.
Looking forward to more girls wearing shoes and boots, so I can ask to photo their ripe fleshy pink bare soles.

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in an area where we do have 4 seasons, but I enjoy the cooler days as well. I am a foot sniffer, and although the "easy access" of my wife's flip-flops will soon end, it will be replaced by Uggs, Crocs with funky wool socks, and leather shoes with nylons or trouser socks. All of these produce an awesome aroma that I LOVE! So while the summer months allow for you to indulge visually, the cooler months allow for a much more private indulgence - the olfactory sense comes alive! Did you knwo that the sense of smell is the most likely to create a long-term memory?

Recall Tucan Sam from the Fruit Loops commercials:
"Follow your nose...It always knows!"

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey we still have 2 more months yet, at least here in Chicago, nov 1 thats when it pretty much ends.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not if your in southern cali or down in miami

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really hadnt thought about it, but now that you had to remind me.. yes. it's going to suck to see the feet and toes go back into hiding. it also means though that warm weather is doubly appreciated when it comes back. [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vegas always has girls in heels and sexy shoes at the club no matter how cold it gets. The girls are pretty tough in january and february.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the OP about not seeing feet all over. That is a rather depressing time. However, I also agree that cooler weather is far better for my nose. My fiance's feet can produce a wonderful aroma but I have missed it all summer due to sandals and flip flops. So it is with mixed emotion that cooler weather comes.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links