Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cold Weather Coming-Most Depressing Time Of The Year (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cold Weather Coming-Most Depressing Time Of The Year
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hose in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the truth, i love hosed peds.. and in the places i go that require dressing up, the heat is good (indoors) and many gals remove their heels to reveal hosed peds!!!! and that to me is super cool!!!!!!

wife volunteers her peds a lot more in the cooler seasons than in the summer time.. so i get more ped action the cooler it gets outside

work, doesn't matter to me, peds are super hard to ever see year round.

and this site shows more hosed peds.. i like feet in both forms... but hose takes the cake!!!! lol!!!

i love 4 seasons.. the heat doesn't agree with me.. i tend to stay indoors in the a/c and thus miss out on the feet.

so, bring on the cold!!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should always look on the bright side. Flats will likely still be worn for a couple more months [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing girls in socks, this is my time of year [Big Grin]

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I love seeing girls in socks
yeah.. there is something wrong with you shook. [Laugh] kidding [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally, the depressing time of the year is coming to an end...summer is near! (yes i'm from below the equator) [Tongue]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not here in Texas.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
haha i know. its just something about having a nice pair of worn socks shoved in my face gets me goin more than barefeet. regular barefeet just dont do it for me anymore :|

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UtahFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 36340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UtahFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes the cold weather makes things depressing. There are a few ladies who wear sandals even when there is snow on the ground. Last winter, I watched a beautiful lady with sexy feet take of her sandals and walk barefoot in the snow. I think I will consider a winter vacation to California and Vegas this winter season.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some people have rightly commented, the boots, uggs, heavy socks, wool socks and sheer hose will be back. Leaves loads for the imagination and the smell of a goddess after a long day Christmas shopping!!

Better news on the ballet flats front still! Sexy socks to go with them creating toe prints to die for and more hose too. Mmmmm

imagine the sheer hose and ugg boot combo (remember cheap immitation uggs do it that little bit better!) the smell will be to die for.

If anything winter will be a more squirmy time for us foot boys. :-)

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shook:
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
haha i know. its just something about having a nice pair of worn socks shoved in my face gets me goin more than barefeet. regular barefeet just dont do it for me anymore :|
I have always felt this way. I saw a woman yesterday in patterned socks and ballet flats. I tried my best to hide
my boner. Haha very sexy! Very well worn sexy socks in my face. Nothing else can do it for me as much as this.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaleAdam69
Loyal Member
Member # 27877

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaleAdam69   Email DaleAdam69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the best time of the year for me.....being in Australia. The weather is warming up, and the feet will start coming out!!
Posts: 86 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have a gf at the present time, so no feet to see or smell in the winter, or any other time for that matter, lol, so all I can do is look at other beautiful women's feet.

I still saw plenty of beautiful female feet this Labor Day weekend, including today, lol. The weather is supposed to be in the 70s this week, so hopefully there should be plenty of feet around for at least a while yet.

I'll just have to savor the views of female feet for as long as I can. Hopefully, it will last at least another month or two.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links