Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone ever notice this trait? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone ever notice this trait?
bruce4c5nf3d6
Board Regular
Member # 20195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce4c5nf3d6   Email bruce4c5nf3d6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone ever remember throughout their life spotting a certain "trait" in some women which hint in the direction that they would appreciate a foot fetishist more than the average woman?

Ive often seen women that appear to be "feet centric" for example, women who may:
1. Innocently touch you with their feet to get your attention.
2. Pick things up off the floor with their feet.
3. Play with random objects with their feet that are in reach whilst they are relaxing.
4. Women who appear to take their shoes off every chance they get.

Hope this makes sense, if anyone has any other observations that correlate with this, please reply.

thanks

Posts: 27 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I wrote something similar a few months back.

These are traits that I display on a daily basis and have advised many of you to look for these exact traits. If I am not mistaken I also wrote about the following additional traits:

- Women with a shoe fetish and seems to own a lot of shoes
- Women that spend a lot of money on their feet with Pedicures etc
- Toe Rings, Ankle Bracelets etc

You have to keep in mind that when we women spend time and money on part of our body or add accessories to our body, we want it to be noticed and commented on. I love it when guys in my office notice me wearing a new pair of shoes and it's even more impressive if they recognize my favorite brand of shoe, Jimmy Choo.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed the behaviours that bruce4c5nf3d6 and Danielle Moore mentioned. In my experience however I draw the same conclusion as Bruce and a different one than Danielle when is comes to a blanket assesment of peoples attitudes regarding FF.

For the most part women that aren't open to FF aren't because they see feet as dirty, smelly and therefore unappealing. So women that will:
3. Play with random objects with their feet that are in reach whilst they are relaxing.

women that do the above don't have the dirty stigma attached to their feet. They have no qualms with touching you or an object with their feet without veiwing either one as tainted.

When it comes to these traits:
- Women with a shoe fetish and seems to own a lot of shoes
- Women that spend a lot of money on their feet with Pedicures etc
- Toe Rings, Ankle Bracelets etc

In my experience it's more a style thing. It's her keeping in fashion. Pedicures are in style. If a chic is going out with her girlfriends and she is the only one whose feet look dull, she'll be self conscious about it. Not saying that these women are less open to foot fetish, just saying that it isn't an indicator of openness.

I think that a woman that would poke me with her toe when she wants my attention would be more apt to give me an "erotic massage" with her feet than a girl that has 100 pairs of shoes that also happens to be a fan of "carrie bradshaw" from "sex and the city".

I do live in sunny phoenix though where it's sandal weather all year round. In tempe and scottsdale where there is an abundance of beautiful women there is a very high standard for style and grooming. Perhaps in other parts of the country it's different. Say if a woman were from upstate NY and she got pedicures in Jan
then one could assume that she'd be more open to FF seeing as her feet are normally covered up.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, my first love (and first foot love) was a lot like that, and she had GORGEOUS feet, and she was barefoot all the time, as much as possible.

The first time I hung out with her and other friends, we all went to her house to watch a movie and she was up and about getting snacks and stuff and I was totally captivated, because here was this girl with white-blonde hair, amazing ice-blue eyes, and the most shapely, high-arched feet I had ever seen. Totally at ease, barefoot in front of company... I determined that I had to have her ... and before long, I did. [Big Grin]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Yes, my first love (and first foot love) was a lot like that, and she had GORGEOUS feet, and she was barefoot all the time, as much as possible.

The first time I hung out with her and other friends, we all went to her house to watch a movie and she was up and about getting snacks and stuff and I was totally captivated, because here was this girl with white-blonde hair, amazing ice-blue eyes, and the most shapely, high-arched feet I had ever seen. Totally at ease, barefoot in front of company... I determined that I had to have her ... and before long, I did. [Big Grin]

Awesomeness

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with whats been said.
I find if a lady has toe rings, anklets, fresh pedicures or tattoos on there feet i can usually sense whether or not to comment on it.
When i do give a compliment or show interest they have always let me have a close look and let me touch their feet,and on the off chance sometimes let me have a bit more fun.If only they new what a turn on it is for me.lol.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how about women who dont squeel when you take their shoes off. or one step further, women who take the other shoe off for you.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For sure if a woman doesn't mind touching you with her feet that is a good sign that she is comfortable with them.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great point GQ, I never took into consideration the diverse weather climates that are around the world. I am in an area where I experience 4 seasons and can only offer an opinion based on my climate and experiences.

I want to stress the point that my suggestive signs are only that, signs. I am not saying that all Women that have tons of shoes have a foot fetish or would even be open to your foot fetish, I am simply saying that it is a good sign to look for in your quest.

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that. Once my supervisor was over and I was giving her a foot massage. A friend called and I completely stopped paying attention to her feet and engaged in conversation with my friend. She took her foot and repeatedly tried to cover and close my mouth with her foot. She's pretty comfortable with her feet. I don't know, this post just reminded me of evening.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:
For sure if a woman doesn't mind touching you with her feet that is a good sign that she is comfortable with them.

most girl who dont hate you, or make a HUGE deal out of it will let you do that if you do it playfully.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bruce4c5nf3d6:
does anyone ever remember throughout their life spotting a certain "trait" in some women which hint in the direction that they would appreciate a foot fetishist more than the average woman?

Ive often seen women that appear to be "feet centric" for example, women who may:

Hope this makes sense, if anyone has any other observations that correlate with this, please reply.

thanks

I am always thinking about all these things wondering if women are into the foot fetish as much as men...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet: how about women who dont squeel when you take their shoes off. or one step further, women who take the other shoe off for you.
BIG-TIME indicator, there! I'm sure of it!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I've thought about this (A LOT) whenever I see women danglin' their shoes in public. {I can't help but stare!} That goes w/o saying!! [Roll Eyes] But at the same time...I've always wondered: "Was it random? Or did they notice my admiration and decided to put on a show?"

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

thanks

I wonder that same things sometimes. A few years ago, I let a foot movie I was watching on my computer stay on the screen while this girl who had those traits was over, but I didn't pick up anything from her. Maybe some people are a little more open than others.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links