Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » anyone ever notice this trait? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: anyone ever notice this trait?
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
I noticed that. Once my supervisor was over and I was giving her a foot massage. A friend called and I completely stopped paying attention to her feet and engaged in conversation with my friend. She took her foot and repeatedly tried to cover and close my mouth with her foot. She's pretty comfortable with her feet. I don't know, this post just reminded me of evening.

If I were you, I would have gotten off the phone as fast as I could. LOL!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my experiences have unfortunately been quite the opposite with women carrying these traits. This, I think is a huge difference between men and women. Women are very capable of distinguishing between beauty and sexuality while for most men it's all the same.

Sadly, I can't begin to count the numerous women I've known who were absolutely obsessive about the appearance of their feet, the shoes they wore, color of nail polish and frequency of pedicures and at the same time were very vocal about their disgust for feet when put in perspective as anything more than an accessory or something to assist you in mobility.

Not to try to rain on the parade here, but I've found it to be incredibly misleading to assume a woman who pays a lot of attention to her feet to be accepting or even aware of the things you'd want to do to her feet.

Now the guy who had his supervisors feet in his lap and around his mouth, pedicure or no pedicure that's a foot girl!

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by houseshooz:
Most of my experiences have unfortunately been quite the opposite with women carrying these traits. This, I think is a huge difference between men and women. Women are very capable of distinguishing between beauty and sexuality while for most men it's all the same.

Sadly, I can't begin to count the numerous women I've known who were absolutely obsessive about the appearance of their feet, the shoes they wore, color of nail polish and frequency of pedicures and at the same time were very vocal about their disgust for feet when put in perspective as anything more than an accessory or something to assist you in mobility.

Not to try to rain on the parade here, but I've found it to be incredibly misleading to assume a woman who pays a lot of attention to her feet to be accepting or even aware of the things you'd want to do to her feet.

Now the guy who had his supervisors feet in his lap and around his mouth, pedicure or no pedicure that's a foot girl!

I agree 100%

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do believe that some girls are fully aware of the sexuality of their feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I do believe that some girls are fully aware of the sexuality of their feet.

Some....but few. Most i've met get that feet can be cute....and a guy can be into them. But footjobs and the other fun stuff are a whole new world for them.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number 4 is iffy. Especially when dealing with asian women, because that's usually the first thing an asian woman does when she's indoors. But the other ones seem to be true.

The only problem is some women still only will partake in foot fetish activity with a man they're involved with. I have one good friend since high school, I KNOW for a fact she loves having her foot worshiped and she is always putting her feet on me any chance she gets. But the problem is that she will only let a man she's dating do it. She doesn't seem to understand that I don't need to have a romantic attraction to the woman to have her feet. She views toe sucking as an action of foreplay and honestly me and her would never take it to that level so she's uneasy about it.

Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a woman who does all of these things, I have to agree with you. [Smile]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest-1860
Board Regular
Member # 27744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest-1860   Email Tempest-1860   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW i hardly post anything inthis great forum and i goota say that everything that has been said is very true.In my experience the women that act like they don't wan their feet to be touched,kissed,etc are the one who are more interested in knowing more about our fetish.It happen to me with a good friend of mine ,i always made comments about how her toes look so creamy and suckable and one day she asked me what can you do with my feet and i told her pay me a visit and ill give you a sample..long story short she love it from the minute i put my mouth on her toes and ever since from time to time she wanted some foot attention..and guess what we never had sex she just like my cock and cum between her soles and on the cleavage of her toes..
Posts: 13 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madra Allta
Board Regular
Member # 35317

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madra Allta   Author's Homepage   Email Madra Allta   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about the picking up things with toes thing. My best friend likes to smoke cigarettes with her feet when shes drunk. But she dont understand why/how people have foot fetishes and thinks its pretty nasty. Though she will still give me a foot job whenever and I can suck her toes all I want. But that's because we are best friends. But I generally dont do foot stuff with her because she has WEIRD feet and I dont get off on it because it does nothing for her. I guess this is just one weird instance though.
Everything else mentioned is true in most cases.

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links