Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Barefoot Onstage (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Barefoot Onstage
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deana carter, i saw her twice in nyc, got a chance to meet her and take pics, told her i liked her bare feet, she said thanks and smiled
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was Long Beach arena in California, I was there to see Iron Maiden. One of the warm up act was the Lauren Harris band(Iron Maiden's Bassists' daughter). I was front row and she did her whole set barefoot. She had black toe nail polish and all i could think of was how dirty the bottom of the soles must have been. She must of worked up a good sweat running around up in front of a big crowd.

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn- Kate Perry's a hottie- killer legs and feet!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
It was Long Beach arena in California, I was there to see Iron Maiden. One of the warm up act was the Lauren Harris band(Iron Maiden's Bassists' daughter). I was front row and she did her whole set barefoot. She had black toe nail polish and all i could think of was how dirty the bottom of the soles must have been. She must of worked up a good sweat running around up in front of a big crowd.

Here are a few pics of her barefoot on stage:

Lauren Harris 1
Lauren Harris 2
Lauren Harris 3
Lauren Harris 4
Lauren Harris 5

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DwreckSTL
Major Player
Member # 35442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DwreckSTL   Email DwreckSTL   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow i want to see that band!!!
Posts: 112 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patti Labelle is famous for kicking off her designer heels and perfoming barefooted. I saw an interview where she told a funny story about how she kicked a little too hard during a performance and her pump went flying into the crowd. She said she was ready to fight a woman for the return of her pump but the woman returned it eventually lol!!!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelly clarkson is usaly barefoot on stage and she has sexy feet.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little5
Elite Trooper
Member # 26188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little5         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an oldie but goodie. Linda Ronstadt preforms "Different Drum" with the Stone Poneys in 1967, before most of you were born. FYI you don't see her feet until the song is about half over.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPvqFkCtAqw&feature=PlayList&p=BCEA0D7160A7C336&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=15

[ November 23, 2009, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: little5 ]

--------------------
little5

Posts: 329 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lauren Harris is hotter than i remembered.

Thanks Hal

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know Cat Power performed barefoot at one point. There was also a barefoot video on here of some singer (I can't remember who) who stuck her feet out. That was a great video if whoever posted it can remember what it was. It was Lily Allen (my fiancee just told me).
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links