Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome Foot Smelling Story I found on the web... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Awesome Foot Smelling Story I found on the web...
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

So I goggled "Son's Foot Fetish" out of curiosity, and I came across this message board about mom's or older women who experienced younger boys who have a foot fetish.

This one was the hottest story, a 38 yr old whose friend's son kept insisting to smell her feet, and finally one day she agreed, where she simply sat at the kitchen table, took her bare feet out of her pumps she's been wearing all day (mentioned how the stink overwhelmed the whole kitchen!). But the last two sentences in the story BLEW me away! Very hot, check it out!

"by julia412, Sep 20, 2009 09:25AM
To: Liquid4444
My gosh, I couldn’t believe this interesting and helpful site when I fell upon it here. I am in the exact situation as you. I’m 38 and my best friend’s son has always been obsessed with smelling female feet, and has recently been really persistent on smelling my feet! He’s 14 and has had this really strange obsession as long as I can remember. He was always staring at my feet as he grew up when ever I was over visiting for as long as I can remember. When he was younger he used to always grab my feet and put them to his face sniffing really hard. My girlfriend thought is was funny when he did this with me and other female friends, and she sometimes would let him rub her feet, again laughing about it, but never let him smell her feet, although he would try. So, over the past two years, he has become really insistent about feet, and has now gotten bold enough that he openly asks to smell my feet. My girlfriend has caught him many times in her room smelling her heels and sneakers, and on their computer she has found foot fetish sites where he has visited. We both still laugh about this, but she now asked me to just once let him smell my feet as he was driving her crazy all the time.

About 2 months ago I dropped by her place after work. So, here I was in her kitchen and sure enough her son asks to smell my feet. My girlfriend was no help, and because of this ongoing frustration with this, she got me to agree to it. Her son lied under the kitchen table on his back, and I kicked off my pumps and put my feet in his face. After about 60 seconds the scent of my smelly feet was wafting around the kitchen. I was so embarrassed. Being sort of flabergasted by this whole thing, I forgot how much my feet can smell after wearing these older pumps all day. (I have always had a notorious foot odor problem). My feet actually felt wet on his face from being in my pumps all day. So I lifted my feet off of his face, and he immediately was saying Julia this is not long enough and to keep going. My girlfriend was laughing at me across the table and jokingly plugging her nose at the same time. Her son grabbed both my feet and positioned them back covering his face. I could not believe he still wanted to smell my feet the way they were, being so stinky. My girlfriend poured me a coffee and asked me to just let him smell my feet until I was finished my coffee. I think I burnt my mouth a few times trying to drink that coffee as fast as I could. Even with the aroma of the coffee, the smell of my feet just overpowered the area in the kitchen! During this time he would ask me to rub my feet around on this face, and not to just sit there with my feet planted on his face. I have no idea how someone could like the smell of feet this way. It was about the longest 20 minutes or so in my life, and he just lay there sniffing in and out. What was also surprising and equally awkward for me was after about 10 minutes I actually started to like the feeling of his nose between my toes and the sensation of him sniffing in and out against my bare feet. His eyelashes also tickled my feet as he blinked under my feet.

Anyway, it was certainly a strange experience, and until I read this posting on this site, I thought I was the only one ever experiencing this strange situation. "

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Child-Behavior/My-son-is-6-years-old-and-likes-to-smell-feet/show/772046

That is the link, read the other stories as well, funny to see how women have no idea whats going on haha!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That situation would really turn me on, but this kid sounds like he might be brain damaged... and his mother is an enabler.

Great story, though.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a mature woman and mother myself, this story makes me feel very uncomfortable. A 14 year old? Wow...that's just crazy. And his mother is, indeed. an enabler...as is the lady who wrote the (allegedly true) account.

I love guys with a foot fetish and I even love having my feet smelled, this but is an entirely new ball game. Yikes.

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a little fucked up due to the age of the kid concerned and the willingness of the woman...the situation is obviously somewhat alluring.

Odd mix...lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omfg, i wish to god i was that kid and could have a legit excuse to smell the stinky feet of hot older women.

the one thing i would be doing in addition to what that kid was doing is, I would be licking and sniffing at the same time and also making perverted moaning noises (like a hurt animal) as I was pleasuring myself with my hand waiting for a big load to shoot as I got to experience my heaven.

i would hope she would enjoy it more that way, although i would blink my eyelashes on her toes if that made her happy too. the thing is, it is about my pleasure 1st and hers 2nd. i hope she understands the plight of a young man.

oh hell, that is the plight of us older men too LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! That is an awesome story. I don't think I believe it's true with the kid being 14 and all but if it is, he's one lucky bastard in this situation but probably a little fucked up socially. I don't think to many mother's nor their friends would be comfortable allowing that situation to unfold. The comment of the chick enjoying the feeling of him smelling her feet seems especially odd to me. I'm sure when we were little a 10 second to maybe 5 minute max situation like this could easily unfold, but a half hour plus several times over at 14 years old?

I don't think so. 6 maybe, 10 max, maybe they'd think it'd harmless silliness, anytime after that, especially for an extended duration, it's going to be uncomfortable for the friend, the mother is going to see it as a problem and the kid would not be able to contain himself.

At 14 there's no way the guy could remain composed in that setting, I'd be going off like Tyler described above. The kid would have to be rockin' a noticable hard on and if it's going on for 20 minutes, he'd probably cum in his pants even without touching himself I would think. The friend and mother would most certianly clue in.

If it is real, he's got a great situation on his hands if his moms got hot friends who let him smell their feet in front of her for long sessions like that. That would be awesome and it makes for a hot story, but in the real world, I doubt that it's true, and if it is, where does the kid go from there? Will he try this little stunt with a potential girlfriends mother? If so what will she think, what will the girlfriends mother think if he's just smelling her daughters feet in their living room endlessly? I think if it is true the kid probably has some severe social problems that might create a period of awkwardness as he tries to grow up and branch outside of his mom and her friends and experience these type of adventures on his own...then again, maybe he'll live in her basement all his life and follow the moms friend all the way to the nursing home for some foot sniffing sessions...best of luck to him if it is true, it definatly makes a great story, but I don't personally think it's a true account.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's on a mother's help page about weird kid-tenancies: loadsa women wrote in about similar accounts. Even one kid who started wanking to his mum's feet from under the couch... :S

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it is true, who knows, if so it's pretty fucked up, but it's definatly awesome. I just hope the kid can transition from that into a normal life with girlfriends his own age as seemlessly as possible and he doesn't have these experiences as the highlight of his life. There is no question if the girl telling the story is hot, then he's already had one of the greatest childhoods in the history of mankind and has been livin' the dream for years already. Gotta give him props for that, I'm still not so sure it's true though. Sounds to me like someone may have read a valid story on the site and made this exaggerated one up in response, but hell, ya never can tell.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Sounds to me like someone may have read a valid story on the site and made this exaggerated one up in response, but hell, ya never can tell."

I posted the link, you can see I simply copied and pasted it straight from the message forum. I see some people are debating about its validity, but the way I see it, why would someone make up a random as story on some random message forum that is not even catered to the foot fetish community??? Fucked up? yes. I am guessing this took place in a trailer park. anything goes there, haha. But really, does anything surprise you these days? there are 6 billion people on this planet, everyone is up to something no matter how ridiculous it may seem. i mean at one point in human history, some pissed off dude with an ugly mustache killed 6 million people. how does that relate to foot fetishism? i dont know.

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oppressus:
how does that relate to foot fetishism? i dont know.

are you thinking perhaps he was deranged?

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Drunk_24-7:
then again, maybe he'll live in her basement all his life and follow the moms friend all the way to the nursing home for some foot sniffing sessions.

ROTFLMAO! Talk about going from lucky to unlucky LOL! I hope for his sake he learns to be normal at some point. He will have a very hard time integrating into society if he thinks he can just sniff fine women's feet at will and just sit there silent below their stinkies like it is normal.

I mean OMG, it seemed like the kid was being quiet the whole time as if he thought it was normal LOL

my god, make some foot fetish noises at least if you're gonna get that lucky.

then the rest of us will realize that you don't assume footsniffing is a normal practice and perhaps we will therefore judge you in such a way to where we think you have higher chances of being a functioning member of society by the fact that your reactions/behaviors do distinguish between getting lucky and being normal.

that kid acted like getting lucky was the same as being normal LOL

no way in hell he is gonna be able to integrate with that mindset [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a hot story, pretty much every adult man with a foot fetish can remember fantasising about an older woman's feet. So it's the dream. For some, a fascination with a particular woman is what triggers it.

An iteresting topic though, that could constitute child abuse, but to be honest back when I was 14 if a woman in her 30's I found attractive offered me that chance I would be over the moon. So I couldn't call it that, it would just be too consentual [Laugh]

But it's the fact his mum induced it and sat there watching which is real creepy.

Hope it's true, because if it is then it's a hot story either way.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LuckyTeen:

But it's the fact his mum induced it and sat there watching which is real creepy.

It's also what makes it unlikely to be true. I mean, not just the mom allowing it and thinking it's "funny"...but asking her (likewise adult) friend to do something like this with her minor son? And both adults think it's a real hoot?

Not very likely. The more I read this, the less I buy it as "fact" and the more it seems like "far-fetched fiction".

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know. I have loved feet for as long as I can remember and most of the time, little boys are always around their mothers legs/feet. Had a Psyc major in college that's why so many men like feet because as children they were always playing around in the floor or something and moms feet were near. True or not I do not know but there is no doubt by the time I was 14, I had a fullon foot fetish without question. Loved and fantasized about older girls feet too though I never had any. Just like I woudl fantasize about kissing or being with one of my older sister's friends.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Exactly, it's quitr interesting how a foot fetish develops. It sort of goes through stages, when you are young you have no idea why but you just find yourself drawn to the feet of a beautiful woman, then when puberty hits it becomes a sexual fantasy/fixation.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links