Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Awesome Foot Smelling Story I found on the web... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Awesome Foot Smelling Story I found on the web...
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lmao...the women on the forum don't really cut from stories like this.I on, the other hand, think he is the luckiest kid on earth. People we really have to look at it. We are the ones that see feet as sexual. Other see them as just another body part. Nothing more. Now, if the story would have been about a 14 year old boy sniffin his moms friends panties....or even his mom letting her girlfriends sit on his face. That would have been a different story. Feet may be a big deal to us, but it's not that big-a-deal to people that don't see feet the way we do. Hell, who knows...in a few years he'll probably have his on site.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Ha! Good point, we could be talking to him on here in a few years [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this sounds like a fantasy ive had MANY times before. i must give it up to that kid. he has huge balls for not caring what they thought of him. i dont think i could ever ever do that, not even when i was in my single didgets.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you read the responses from the mums on the forum some of them to me are just so childish. One woman even expresses strong concern enough for her young child to ask if counselling would be a good idea. [Eek!]

Come on, wasn't her kid about 6 or something? It's highly unlikely there was a sexual attraction or something, young children smell their own feet all the time I think. Is it that strange for him to be fascinated by an adults?

Even if she thought it was a fetish or something at the end of the day, it's just feet.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links