Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tragedy Of A Footgirl (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tragedy Of A Footgirl
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My heart goes out to Michelle and her family and you, as well. It is so sad and the people who commented above are right. Ben, you should be proud of the way you handled this situation. I am sure she is looking down on you and thanking you for all the help you gave her.

May she rest in peace. I definitely said a prayer for her.

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences and sympathy to you and Michelle's family. I will keep you and them in my prayers.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sad [Cry]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

My deepest condolences go out to you, her family and her friends.

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very saddening to hear about this. it was an honor to hear that she felt uplifted by her involvement in showing off her feet.

at least that brought her a sense of confidence in a tough world.

i'm always saddened to hear about women's involvement in drugs as I know it can affect their lives very dramatically.

obviously michelle went through much pain in life because of that. i believe she is in a higher place now and I hope she looks back in life and remembers the fond times she had while on this earth. god bless

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry to hear about your loss and the pain her family is going through. i'll be keeping you and her fam in my prayers. i too ask the same question.. and my line of work hasn't brought anymore answers, just more questions. the fact you were a ray of light in her life means that she didn't suffer always and had moments of happiness to hold on to. may she rest in peace

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn, sad story indeed. Drugs has taken soooo many peoples lives that it's overly sad. She will be missed. Have a pic of what she looks like?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ben my condolenses my friend. she was a beautiful model you tied to help her. my heart goes out to you and michelle's family. rip.sweetie.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear that. My condolensces on your loss.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad that we cant save them all Ben. I'm sorry about your loss. It's a shame she felt the need to take her own life when others wanted to save it. That's how it goes sometimes.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A truly sad loss indeed, havent come across this before and so I never knew this woman but she sounds like someone who was really special to you, a true angel and just reading this whole post is deeply devistating. I feel for you man, my condolenses, I hope you and her family can find peace and can continue living, and smiling and treasure her memory. I think she would have wanted that.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to read about the decline and loss of your friend, Ben.

Is Michelle someone whose pictures you posted here?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben,

My heart goes out to you and although I am not familiar with Michelle, it breaks my heart to know that the world has lost some of its beauty with her passing.

We can never know more than what another may want us to know. Based on my experience with you here in the forum, I am sure you were one of the pleasant and bright parts of Michelle's existence. It is apparent that when she was at her lowest points, she would reach out to "the light" and you were always there.

Michelle is no longer struggling in this life but she will live on in many memories and for that matter - she will live in at least one more memory thanks to your telling her story!

Thinking of you, Ben!

Perfectpeds

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links