Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » uggs are taking over (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: uggs are taking over
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well it's getting cold here now, not really but it's in the 50's and 60's and a lot of women are wearing uggs already, this is very sad, i really hate those things. I'm looking forward to spring already, all weekend i saw maybe 2 or 3 girls exposing their toes, everyone else feet are covered, anyone else hate those uggs?
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate Uggs too -- they are the ugliest things ever!
Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a shoot with a girl who showed up in those but was ok with it cause when she took them off, her feet smelled slightly. I'll see if I can pull them up from the archives and post some pics of her in the picture section.

Otherwise they are uggly. [Tongue]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Uggs, they are seriously the most comfortable boot around. The sheepskin keeps my feet dry and warm all winter long. I thought you guys would love them considering that they make your feet stink...lol

Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DSensationalSoul
Major Player
Member # 35114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSensationalSoul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sucks but get over it because before u know it spring will return soon or unless u move to a yr. round warm area because you could be in a yr round cold area with no women exposing their toes

--------------------
[IMG]http://i759.photobucket.com/albums/xx240/MrStewDeezDaSoul/Untitled-5_zpsethtidxy.j pg[/IMG]

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like uggs but they're not functional up here in the mountains. My girlfriend wears skate/surfer shoes like Skechers because they're fantastic for long distance walking, running and even climbing.
tried to get her some Ugg like slippers but she was having none of it!

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't care for uggs at all.. and Dani, i'm not into stink, just fragranted:D lol... so that's what the deal is for me.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
i don't care for uggs at all.. and Dani, i'm not into stink, just fragranted:D lol... so that's what the deal is for me.

RPM

Lingerie for the feet is all I need, plus if they are warm there is no need for me.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those of you who like dry solejobs, there really is nothing better for a girl to be wearing prior to giving one than uggs. Methinks a lot of the uggs hate here is misguided, especially here infact.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Uggs for exactly the reason Danielle described: the smell. It's also why I'm NOT a fan of flip flops: good for first impressions, but they leave a lot to be desired as far as smell.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I love Uggs, they are seriously the most comfortable boot around. The sheepskin keeps my feet dry and warm all winter long. I thought you guys would love them considering that they make your feet stink...lol

Dani
xoxo

Haven't personally experienced them, living in Florida as I do, but I imagine you are correct and that's exactly why I would love them. [Smile]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm surprised so many foot guys hate them. For me, I love Uggs because they're so "girly"
and because of the foot smell thing (although I have not experienced the Uggs foot smell aroma in person).

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
uggs dont really bother me

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Pjay where in Florida do you live because thats weird I moved from Miami from college but when I used to live there people swear that like 65 is cold so girls will wear those Uggs shoes at least in Miami when it gets "cold" theres a Ton of girls wearing them but as for the thread...I don't have anything against Uggs since the cold doesn't last long and all the girls I know are used to being in open shoes so as soon as they get inside they'll take the Uggs off =)
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, I love me some uggs. I love all boots on girls really, particularly because I love smelly feet so much. Plus, uggs come off rather easily too.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links