Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » uggs are taking over (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: uggs are taking over
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I love Uggs, they are seriously the most comfortable boot around. The sheepskin keeps my feet dry and warm all winter long. I thought you guys would love them considering that they make your feet stink...lol

Dani
xoxo

I LOVE when my wife wears her Uggs without socks! What an awesome thing to do at the end of the day, to remove that boot to reveal the smelly little prize inside!! OMG!! [Mmm]

I want to have her try wearing them with nylons to see what kind of magical aroma that will produce...

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like uggs, I don`t see what people have againts them...
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I want to have her try wearing them with nylons to see what kind of magical aroma that will produce... [/qb]

Oh my god, I would *kill* to smell what that must be like!

[ October 07, 2009, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugg

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
quote:

I want to have her try wearing them with nylons to see what kind of magical aroma that will produce...

Oh my god, I would *kill* to smell what that must be like! [/QB]
I will let you know how it is, if I can talk me lady into doing it for me!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was sitting across the table from this girl wearing uggs at a biology lab today. It was pretty nice, because she took them off and had her feet propped towards me on the floor, revealing everything. We talked a little, and it gave me the motivation to go after this girl (mainly because her feet looked nice), even though I'm a pretty shy person.
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love uggs

they are like an oven for feet to sweat and develop an amazing scent. Love smelly feet and think uggs would do it for me so much.

Just the thought of knowing what's going on inside them is a very sexy experience.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People are switching to Uggs real quick this season..

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is getting a bit chilly and I've been considering buying some uggs as I've heard nothing but great things about how they keep your feet warm and dry during wintery snowy days.

But I will admit, I'm rebelling against the loss of warm weather and bare feet so I actually am still trying to wear my sandals and slides to work as much as possible. LOL

Probably why I'm currently at home with a cold!LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ugg's bother me as well but if you use the benefit of imagination then you realize that in those uggs they me totally barefoot and that its just the fur and toes inside! [Hump]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uggz? I don't care about the shoes. Just want their feet out of them!

[IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/SallySandra/th_e06a1d61.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/SallySandra/th_884e3961.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/SallySandra/th_5d5b4c13.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n410/alumnus1/SallySandra/th_66db3fb7.jpg[/IMG]

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

My wife & I are going out tonight for a casual get-together with some local friends in town. I asked her to wear the super-combo of Uggs and nylons, and she said YES! She is wearing tan nylons under her Uggs, already telling me that her feet are sweating (and she's only had them on for like an hour).

OMG! This should be awesome by the end of the night! Can't wait to for later to worship her wonderful peds!!
[Mmm]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
My wife & I are going out tonight for a casual get-together with some local friends in town. I asked her to wear the super-combo of Uggs and nylons, and she said YES! She is wearing tan nylons under her Uggs, already telling me that her feet are sweating (and she's only had them on for like an hour).

OMG! This should be awesome by the end of the night! Can't wait to for later to worship her wonderful peds!!
[Mmm]

Tan nylons with Uggs?

You lucky bastard! Please give us an update later! Thank you sooooo much....

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:

[Mmm]

Tan nylons with Uggs?

You really are a lucky bastard. That is an oven with the best cut of meat filling and infusing with flavour and scent. Mmmmm the things I would do to slip off a pair of uggs after a long day.

You lucky bastard! Please give us an update later! Thank you sooooo much....

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

A few drinks, some appetizers, a few more drinks and lots of laughs with our friends, and we found that the night quickly passed... I was thinking about my lady's feet sweating away in the toasty Uggs and with the nylons on.. I had to stop thinking about it so much because I kept getting a hard on at the table in the restaraunt.

Anyway, home. Paid the baby-sitter, but she wanted to tell us EVERYTHINGN the kids did.

She's OUT!
Upsatirs....

My wife says she can't take it any more and the boots have to come off NOW!! I was ready. She propped up on the bed, sat cross legged, and I knelt on the floor at her feet. I started to pull on the first boot, slid it off - she flexed her toes under my nose... BANG!!!

Instant erection in response to the powerful aroma of vinegar and sweat and I don't know what else... but it was INTENSE & AWESOME!!!

She put her moist foot on my face and said giggled to me that "this is so gross". I was even more turned on.

The next boot slid off and I had 2 sweat-soaked, smelly feet rubbing al over my face.

Without tooo much detail (cuz I really don't like to kiss & tell all), the hose came off, toes in my mouth - stole my load in less than 60 seconds.

Went to bat 2 more times last night - and her gloriously smelly feet were in my mouth every time!

WoW!
What a combination.

Guys, BEG your ladies to try it if you are into the smelly foot thing.

Ladies, if your guy is into this, it's worth at least a good dinner out, maybe jewelry, I dunno.

It was a fantasy cum true!

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links