Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » gemsizefour on Twitter! Website close to launch!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gemsizefour on Twitter! Website close to launch!
gemsizefour
Board Regular
Member # 35522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gemsizefour   Email gemsizefour   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of you remember my last post where I told you I was going to be launching my own website? Well, I am very excited to tell you all that it’s very nearly ready to be launched!

I’ve just got myself a Twitter account and have already Tweeted a bit about my feet. I’d love to have some more followers so if you’re on Twitter, click my banner below and follow me! If you do, you’ll be the first to know when my site’s ready as well as hearing about what my feet are up to.

I honestly can’t wait to show you all my site; I really hope you like it as much as I think you’re going to! If you want to see my recent photo posts just search the forum for “gemsizefour” and make sure to check out one of my recent favourite sole shots here:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=018038

I’ll speak to you on Twitter!

Gem

XxX

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 16 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover1983
Board Regular
Member # 35382

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover1983   Email footlover1983   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really is very nearly ready, less than a week now I reckon. I Hope you all like the site as much as we both do!
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristoballian
Board Regular
Member # 12540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristoballian   Email Kristoballian   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait! I have always adored your feet and love all of your posts. Looking forward to the launch!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links