Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lucky guy : Jason, the Orgasmic Foot Masseur (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lucky guy : Jason, the Orgasmic Foot Masseur
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.observer.com/node/45414

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a new hero!!!!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy has got it going on. I could do this I think.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amzing, this article needs to be distributed aroung the net and show women what they are missing.

This is a foot fetishists dream.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow nice to see stuff put to print!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kind of guy! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And they pay him. [Bow Down]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's epic.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From the article:
Lisa said that when she finds a boyfriend, she will probably stop seeing Jason. If a guy really loves her, she said, then he'll love her feet, too. And then, she said, she won't need Jason.

Great statement!
Hat's off to you, Jason! [Wu]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Mason
Major Player
Member # 24724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Mason   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Mason   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize that my hubby Steve had a clone living in New York!

OK, so this guy is too young to be Steve. And he's not Caucasian, as Steve is. Still...the similarity is remarkable. Only Steve does his "treatments" for free. [Smile]

--------------------
Janet Mason
Online since 1998!
Site: http://www.foot-tease.com
Blog: http://www.janetmasonblog.com
Clips4Sale: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/51/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/JanetMasonFeet

Posts: 222 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's epic, all right, but it seems to strain credulity, doesn't it?

First off, these have to be women who are willing to pay a guy to put his saliva on their feet. How can they be sure he isn't going to spread illness?

Second, I am curious about how he established this line of work. Did he put ads in the Village Voice and wait for phone calls? Just imagine what kind of woman might be the one to call in response to an ad for a $40/hr. toe sucker.

The article says that "Nikki" is petite and she sounds cute, but how would you go about assuring that your clients wouldn't all be fat, ugly women with disgusting feet, corns, bunions, crappy fungusy nails...? I mean, put yourself into that situation in your imagination, and see if you can imagine sucking a bunch of feet that, were she your girlfriend, you'd dump her because they're so fugly!

Finally, I have to say, leave it to the mentally-fucked-up women who live in places like NYC... Only such whack-jobs would say stuff like,
quote:
"It's, like, real intimacy," Nikki said. "Something is being exchanged ." She added that seeing Jason has helped her stop acting out sexually and lifted her depression. "When you find a way to connect yourself with human life and life energy and flowing, depression doesn't happen," she said.
Nikki, are you saying that paying Jason $40/hr. is a mentally healthy substitute for using some decent judgment and intelligence and finding a boyfriend who is not a self-centered prick fuck asshole?

If everything women like this ever needed was this guy who comes over to rub their feet and suck their toes, maybe they should just be looking for boyfriends who are willing to do that? We're out here, you know. This reads like an episode of some shitty t.v. drama like "Sex and the City" or something. [Puke]

I'm not bashing Jason, though: sounds like he has figured out a pretty enviable racket--making money AND sucking feet! I supposed I would do it if I could, but if I never encounter a woman that needy and fucked up, I'll be happy.

[ October 19, 2009, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. Going down on a woman's feet can make her experience intensely pleasurable sensations, and make her feel like you are being very intimate with her?

Tell me something I don't already know! [Laugh]

--------------------

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone has some issues [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Issues, schmissues, Lars. I'm just saying that although the fantasy is appealing, this seems too good to be real. (Note that the article was published in late 2001, too. Woulda thought we'd've heard about this well before now.)

You don't think that the women described in the article and fucked-up in the head? I encourage you to go back and re-read it. I'm not the one with issues--they are the ones with issues. They pay a guy $40/hr. to lick and suck their feet (I love that tasty phrase! [Drool] ) and claim that they're getting "intimacy" from it? Come on.

These are those freako city chicks who are always swinging from one form of psychosis to another. They all have a shrink, and they all have their unhealthy relationships and cheat on their significant others and are bitches behind each others' backs and so on. So they pay a guy $40/hr. to have their feet sucked--that doesn't mean I'm going to magically find respect for the types of people that they are.

--------------------

Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmmhhh Dont know about that Play... But next week im gonna be in NYC for a week, so maybe I just have to find out myself [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links