Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lucky guy : Jason, the Orgasmic Foot Masseur (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lucky guy : Jason, the Orgasmic Foot Masseur
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:

Second, I am curious about how he established this line of work. Did he put ads in the Village Voice and wait for phone calls? Just imagine what kind of woman might be the one to call in response to an ad for a $40/hr. toe sucker.

Well by that article, it says its all referrals.
So your suck on xyz's toes and she recommends it to her friend.

In all fairness, he said he had 15 regular clients.
As well, the article states December 2001 so this is 8 years old.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
Issues, schmissues, Lars. I'm just saying that although the fantasy is appealing, this seems too good to be real. (Note that the article was published in late 2001, too. Woulda thought we'd've heard about this well before now.)

You don't think that the women described in the article and fucked-up in the head? I encourage you to go back and re-read it. I'm not the one with issues--they are the ones with issues. They pay a guy $40/hr. to lick and suck their feet (I love that tasty phrase! [Drool] ) and claim that they're getting "intimacy" from it? Come on.

These are those freako city chicks who are always swinging from one form of psychosis to another. They all have a shrink, and they all have their unhealthy relationships and cheat on their significant others and are bitches behind each others' backs and so on. So they pay a guy $40/hr. to have their feet sucked--that doesn't mean I'm going to magically find respect for the types of people that they are.

I've seen this article before a few times. I can't remember if someone posted it here or if I saw it on another foot fetish board.

I can't really comment about the women. Maybe a few do have a screw loose. Then again, maybe not.

What I do know is that I've had females who are friends and aquaintances that have been comfortable around me and trust me. As a result, I've "went for it" and sucked on their toes and they loved every minute of it, with each women letting me do that sort of thing (and more) on more than one occasion.

I think the women in the article really aren't bullshitting when they say it was "an exchange of energy". While I really like women's feet and they can be a real turn on to me, I always am mindful that any woman I do that to gets something out of the exchange other than me getting off to the fact that I'm sucking on her toes or getting off to her feet. I always go in with the intent of making the women feel really good and, as a result, that always happens. Women are really good at picking up on guys who do and say things for their own selfish ulterior motives, as opposed to when guys are legitimately "there" and "in the moment" with a woman. It's a little quality called "presence" and it works very well when dealing with women in any situation.

Although I don't charge any of my female friends/acquaintances $40 an hour, there is a certain amount of intimacy in such encounters. Maybe the women in the article aren't so f'd up after all. Maybe they don't have "some form of psychosis". Maybe it's the fact that the majority of guys out there really don't know how to be present and in the moment with the women they're with because they're so damn busy thinking about wanting to blow their load in some way, shape or form, in, or on, the women they're with, treating them as if they're no more than a deposit for their cum. And, as a result, women know that there's something missing when it comes to being intimate with boyfriends, significant others, etc., who treat them in that way. As a result, having their toes sucked by a guy who's very focused on them is a way to help fill that void that they're not getting from their boyfriends.

Society is so quick to say that guys sleep around. If that's the case, then, logically, for every guy who's sleeping around, there's a woman who is a willing participant. As such, some women are doing it because they're not getting what they really want out of their relationship with the guys they may be with. This could be the case with "Nikki" in the article, who claimed to have had a whole bunch of sex but was "still looking for answers". It could be that with every guy that she was with, that sense of the guy being really "there" and present with her was missing and she gets that feeling of presence from Jason when he does his toe sucking sessions with her.

Yeah, I know I'm being pretty analytical about this. However, I just wanted to present a slightly different viewpoint and not be so quick to dismiss any of the women interviewed in the article as "freako city chicks". It just might be the case that these women are looking for something that's missing with their regular sexual encounters with their boyfriends and they've found something they can't get anywhere else other when they have their foot sessions with Jason. In a way, that's good for us guys who like women's feet! If we can really focus on giving pleasure to a woman through her feet and be in the moment and focused solely (no pun intended) on that, a woman will see that as legitimate and value that much more than a boyfriend who just wants to blow his load and be done with the sexual act as quick as possible.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bodysoleinc
Board Regular
Member # 36354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bodysoleinc   Author's Homepage   Email bodysoleinc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me being a licensed massage therapist will definitely say it's not impossible to get into a situation such as this. Is it likely? Absolutely not. Is it possible? Abso-friggin'-lutely. The thing is, it takes a huge risk of freaking the client out and furthermore, getting you investigated for sexual harassment (God forbid). If it worked for him, I say God Bless him. I'm sure my day would go a hell of a lot faster at the spa if my clients had this "agreement" with me. LOL! ;-)

--------------------
~ Sergio ~
Body & Sole Studios
www.bodyandsolestudios.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/32227

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hur
Elite Trooper
Member # 24089

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hur   Email hur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this man's life must be better than heaven

--------------------
live chatroom --> https://discord.gg/mWNArcC ( edited )

Posts: 287 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the bit where one of the women mentions she hasn't told her BF as me might get jealous and they all say that their partner doesn't know.

This is funny for two reasons:

1. If I was the BF to one of those women and I found that out I wouldn't be angry, I would feel like banging my head against a wall while screaming "YOU IDIOT I WOULD HAVE DONE THAT FOR FREE!"

Imagine one of their BF's is a closet foot fetishist and she thought he wouldn't do that for her and paid another guy to do it, and she LOVED it... gutted. That's what I would be [Laugh]

2. The jealously statement is funny because she implies her BF would be jealous as this man can take her to the stars and back sucking her toes and he probably can't using his tongue or anything else.

I doubt he would be jealous of a man sucking her sweaty feet if he doesn't like them.

Interesting ? though, if a man who absolutely hated feet found out his girl got off on having her feet worshipped and that's the only way to satisfy her do you think his pride would force him to get down on his knees and lick her feet?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's awesome that he gets paid to do it. if i were him, i'd certainly be pre-screening the clients prior to my committment of providing service just in case fat stinky nasty women came in for a treatment LOL!

i've noticed with a subset of girls who i pay for feet that they get really pleasureful reactions from having their feet licked hard by a talented tongue. i recall one woman from a few nights ago asking me if i eat pussy that way too.

anyway, i can substantiate in real life that women can get orgasmic reactions when you lick their feet properly.

now the key for guys like us is to find a way for the hot women to pay us to do these things rather than making us pay them, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

that dude has a really lucky setup and it is brilliant however he managed to land that line of work

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He has completely flipped the footworld on it's head! Take that dominatrixes, you gotta pay this guy to worship your feet!!! LOL!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
While I really like women's feet and they can be a real turn on to me, I always am mindful that any woman I do that to gets something out of the exchange other than me getting off to the fact that I'm sucking on her toes or getting off to her feet. I always go in with the intent of making the women feel really good and, as a result, that always happens. Women are really good at picking up on guys who do and say things for their own selfish ulterior motives, as opposed to when guys are legitimately "there" and "in the moment" with a woman. It's a little quality called "presence" and it works very well when dealing with women in any situation.

Maybe it's the fact that the majority of guys out there really don't know how to be present and in the moment with the women they're with because they're so damn busy thinking about wanting to blow their load in some way, shape or form, in, or on, the women they're with, treating them as if they're no more than a deposit for their cum. And, as a result, women know that there's something missing when it comes to being intimate with boyfriends, significant others, etc., who treat them in that way. As a result, having their toes sucked by a guy who's very focused on them is a way to help fill that void that they're not getting from their boyfriends.

Excellently written Fate- and I believe so true. A man who wants to truly satisfy his woman (date, SO, wife, whatever) does seem to be a real rarity nowadays. I am always as intent, if not more intent, on pleasing my wife than pleasing myself.

...and it does seem like I've read about this guy somewhere before.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
twitter fans might wanna put this up on there
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Life is full of lucky and unlucky people. There are winners and losers, leaders and followers and there are cool people and creeps. This guy is a lucky winner who is cool enough to be a leader and he deserves all the credit in the world for livin' the dream and putting foot fetishisim out there in a positive and pleasurable light. If there were more people like this guy...myself, and alot of other members of this forum out there getting the attention that the freaks and creeps and perverts who happen to have foot fetishes get, a positive and pleasureable experience would be the only thing that comes to mind when a woman thinks about a man with a foot fetish. Major Kudos to this dude for gettin' out there and gettin' after it! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could not believe that it took me so long to finally read in on this topic to see what it was about. It wasn't until last night when another member on this forum who I know personally sent me a private message wondering if this was the same Jason the article was talking about. And it is.

I can't believe that article still exists! Yes, everything you read in that story was true. How do I know? Because I know Jason personally. He is one of my closest, if not the closest, friend I have. We've known each other since 2001 and I usually frequent his parties.

http://footworshipparties.com/

There were a few times when he invited me over to his house to interview perspective models for the parties, though it has been a while since I last did that.

And there was another article in where Lars was asking for opinions about the parties in NYC, but for some lazy reason I never got around to answering it. Lars, if you're serious about attending, then I suggest you do it. If you're going this week, then perhaps we'll meet each other face to face for the first time.

Jason is a cool guy and so is the person who sent me the private message last night to who told me about this topic.

Yes, he does live the life that's better than heaven and often times I go along with the ride with him when we hang out at lounges or helping him interview the ladies who wouldn't mind having their feet licked.

I think I saved his life one night a few months ago. We were hanging out one night. We were getting ourselves very drunk and shooting pool. with a party being just less than 24 hours away. We were talking about some of the hot girls who we can see outside of the parties and have fun times with. So he was more drunk than I was when I saw him teetering around as any drunk would do. He was standing still when I saw that he was about to fall backwards onto the floor. I knew that if he did not catch his fall, he was going to smash the back of his head onto the edge of a table that was close by. He started to fall backwards as I knew he would and his head was headed in the direction of getting split wide open had he hit that table's edge. So I caught his fall for him, just inches from the table, perhaps saving his life. I don't think he had any idea that he was falling backwards when I caught him.

Then we just went on talking as if nothing ever happened.

But yeah, he's a cool guy and it looks like I'll be there this Wednesday.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey National. Where you there at the halloween party ?

I was there but under my real name .. maybe I meet you ? Danish guy [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ftftsh
Board Regular
Member # 11343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ftftsh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow this guy is living every foot fetishists dream. Who ever thought that girls would pay to have their feet licked? Just incredible.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I might have missed my calling.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links