Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Britany sweetstink...? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Britany sweetstink...?
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha, Yea I'm not thinking about spending any more cash in the future..except maybe getting a subscription to Danielle's site [Wink] every time i check it out I'm very tempted

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah she owes me something to but I just gave up on it...
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've only seen one complaint about Lexi. I've seen many about Britney on the boards in the past.

This happened before last year when she fell off of the planet without responding to people, only to resurface for about a few weeks before disappearing forever.

Just my opinion, but communication is key and should be warranted after a month. We are all human before fetishists so if something tragic happens in life, if she just does a post to say she has some life issues, hold on...no specifics, we would understand. Then she could start returning people's money when she gets the chance. Like someone said, this is a business, and if she didn't account for the money she received, with no product distributed, that is a shame.

Thankfully I never bought a video from her. The sad thing for me seeing this is I KNOW that Britney knows fully, how to carve out time and advertise on numerous boards each week, like clockwork. It would only take a few seconds to pop up on this board.

I think everything started to go downhill with her when she used a mannequin's foot (no lie) with nylons in one of her videos. The poor soul who paid for the vid thought it was her husband's foot inserted in the vid and called her out. Finally she admitted it was a mannequin's foot, but she didn't clear it with the guy who paid $200. I forgot the script. I wish I had that thread from another site.

Bottom line, I think Britney is gone. Ties severed. Her store had regular updates/none since May. Her lack of response and order fulfillment is a trend.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, please allow me to clear one thing up, when I said life gets in the way, I meant a week or two not 9-10 months.

I can't blame you for the way you feel. If I were you, I would be frustrated and upset too. Your feelings are absolutely justified and you deserve more than an apology.

Do you have the script you sent her? Please email it to me and if it is within my capabilities I will consider an attempt to do it for you. I don't really do this type of thing, thought about it though, so maybe this could be an experiment for me. Let's at least look at the script and we can go from there. No guarantees, OK? The script needs to be within my capabilities and my time needs to permit, but I will look at it and go from there.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTA, thank you once again for those slippers. With this cold, damp weather, my feet have never been warmer. I wear those slippers every day.

Much Love
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bremmer:
I think everything started to go downhill with her when she used a mannequin's foot (no lie) with nylons in one of her videos.

Are you fucking kidding me!?
Wow...what the fuck!? How is that EASIER than just using your own foot?

And I think she relies on the fact that most are secretive/embarrassed about their fetish and so wont legally call her out (which I'm sure they could) about her not producing goods&products pre-paid for. They have to register for the use of a business like this (Again, I'm not definite, but it makes sense that they would) and would therefore have her address somewhere, so she couldn't hide under the guise of "anonymous" web-mistress.

Ahh...well (in reference to Dani's comment) that's why Dani's one of the favourites, eh? [Wink]

Very nice of you to offer! I hope for his sake he takes you up on the offer.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomafaculty1
Loyal Member
Member # 20421

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomafaculty1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She may have gotten divorced or separated from her husband...I'd imagine he's the one who was really behind the whole thing, considering he has a foot fetish. That'd also explain the mannequin deal...make extra coin relatively easily without the wife.

Again, purely speculation, but it seems highly logical.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
Ok, please allow me to clear one thing up, when I said life gets in the way, I meant a week or two not 9-10 months.

I can't blame you for the way you feel. If I were you, I would be frustrated and upset too. Your feelings are absolutely justified and you deserve more than an apology.

Do you have the script you sent her? Please email it to me and if it is within my capabilities I will consider an attempt to do it for you. I don't really do this type of thing, thought about it though, so maybe this could be an experiment for me. Let's at least look at the script and we can go from there. No guarantees, OK? The script needs to be within my capabilities and my time needs to permit, but I will look at it and go from there.

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

Dani Rocks. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:

MUAH
Dani
xoxo

Dani Rocks. [Thumbs Up]
Couldn't agree more [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomafaculty1:
She may have gotten divorced or separated from her husband...I'd imagine he's the one who was really behind the whole thing, considering he has a foot fetish. That'd also explain the mannequin deal...make extra coin relatively easily without the wife.

Again, purely speculation, but it seems highly logical.

That does make sense, I suppose...but fuck all he had to do was refund the money...if I am to believe what she has said in the past, though, it is she that introduced *him* into the fetish...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I didn't get a vid from her...she did some custom sets for me and always came through, but the last one I think I sent her $50 for maybe 30 pix or something and she never did it. Originally she told me her sister was going to do a set for me, so I sent the money, but then she said her sister flaked out and wasn't going to do it, but Brit said she would as I had paid, but she never came through..I gave up after awhile and chalked it up to a life lesson. If it was more money I'd probably have been a bit more steamed, but after awhile I just got annoyed sending her emails asking about it and gave up.
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

wow so at the end there she really was just in the business of taking people's money. The ending of your post sounds familiar

--------------------

2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL This is just completely stupid of some of the "foot models" to steal money from people. I guess "life situations" have caught up to the thieves. LOL

Now, I have a question for some of you: Why pay for a CLIP/VID if you've already seen the model's feet & toes already for FREE?!?

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone wanna buy some speakers?

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links