Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stockings/pantyhose: Yea or Nay? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stockings/pantyhose: Yea or Nay?
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand anything covering a girl's feet. I'm ok with socks (if I know they're coming off), but I have never liked the aesthetics of nylons at all.

I was just looking at a thread with pics of two chicks, and one was taking off the stockings of the other to worship her feet.

It was with the help of those pics that I figured out what's wrong: Stockings make even a young chick's feet look like OLD LADIES' feet!! [Puke]

So, the poll. Do you love stockings, or hate them?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 55 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stockings/Hose do nothing for me except provide frustration that I can't see their bare feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them. I love the way they change the color of the girl's feet, and make them silky smooth.
So far, it's dead even!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't diagree more. I love everything about nylons. They make a girl's feet/legs look silky smooth and add a touch of sensiousness. Just one guy's opinion.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
black nylons (and the smell they create) make pretty feet moist and semi-sweaty. also i luv seeing painted toes through the nylons. just exhilarating...

[Drool]

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya, I think it's subjective. They remind you of old woman's legs, but many other people love it.

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not a fan on nylons. I prefer bare feet, but I will say that I love to see painted toes through nylons and I love to see toes wiggling and spreading in them too
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i couldnt answer either. i prefer no nylons but the look of black nylons can be pretty damn sexy to me. plain/nude nylons have no appeal to me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looooove nylons!!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love nylons.

from the texture to what they can do for stink/sweat! ohhh yeh...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love pantyhose. They may cover the feet up but it leaves more to the imagination. That and the taste of the feet after being in them all day is great.
Posts: 1563 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Stockings/Hose do nothing for me except provide frustration that I can't see their bare feet.

Same here.

Bear in mind, guys, although I posted the poll, I tried to word the question/answers neutrally, and I'm not telling anyone they're "wrong" for liking nylons. I just don't. I'm all about the feet themselves, the skin and its texture, the visual appeal...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem I had with your poll is that there is abosolutely no middle ground. Either you do or you don't like stockings/hose. It is not that simple, at least not for me. I like sheer stockings. I don't care for reinforced toe stockings. I don't like tights. I think they make some feet look much better than they might be bare.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reinforcedtoemo
Elite Trooper
Member # 28066

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reinforcedtoemo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing better than to see or feel the silky nylon feel of a women's feet
Posts: 264 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Disconnected_247
Board Regular
Member # 27161

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Disconnected_247   Email Disconnected_247   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I love pantyhose. I love everything about them. IMO, hose are like makeup for the legs/feet; they take a couple of plain jane feet and transform them into something attractive. Maybe its just because most of the chicks feet I see on a daily basis are bare and ugly, but when I see a woman in a pair of pantyhose its like being caught in a gravity well. I also love when a woman twists or spreads her toes in them; makes it looked like they are trapped and are trying to escape.

quote:
black nylons (and the smell they create) make pretty feet moist and semi-sweaty. also i luv seeing painted toes through the nylons. just exhilarating...

With me it depends on the color of the girl's skin. If its a black chick, I prefer white or nude hose as it provides a nice contrast; vise versa for a white chick.
Posts: 25 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links