Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Stockings/pantyhose: Yea or Nay? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Stockings/pantyhose: Yea or Nay?
bremmer
Major Player
Member # 26185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bremmer   Email bremmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love suntan pantyhose and always wish for the day I see my favorite wearing them with open toed shoes. For me though it is primarily because my foot fetish brain was wired back in the early 80s when this is what my teachers wearing.

Through Wus, fellow models and several models, I have evolved into loving barefeet and soles.

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HELL YES, Stockings and Pantyhose for me,it adds so much more to the Fetish and the yummy stinky nylon fabric and don't forget the well worn shoes they have been baking in all day for our pleasure! [Jerkoff] [Hump]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not a fan of socks at all. but trouser socks has opened up my mind a bit.

i love bare feet, because they're feet. lol.. however.. hose takes the cake! hose in almost all situations is going to take the cake for me. however, some feet look better bare, some feet look better with hose. in my experience, fewer feet look better bare than with hose.

pumps wihtout hose is not cool in my book. it's just like some who can't stand hose in sandals. though i think some sandals can do with hose.

either way, like the starter of the thread, it's all subjective and to each their own. thankfully Wu's has both options!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by omni7phat:
The problem I had with your poll is that there is abosolutely no middle ground. Either you do or you don't like stockings/hose. It is not that simple, at least not for me. I like sheer stockings. I don't care for reinforced toe stockings. I don't like tights. I think they make some feet look much better than they might be bare.

Agree 100%. I love sheer nylons, but the RHT and dark tights do nothing for me, so I guess I am in the middle ground somewhat.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AmberLily
Major Player
Member # 10907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AmberLily   Author's Homepage   Email AmberLily   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
...for those of you who are into it, here is a great site for you guys to pick up something nice for your lady... http://stockingirl.com/
I've gotten items from them before, really high quality and worth the price.

Yeah, and you left out the part where the photography on StockinGirl.com is practically jerk worthy if you enjoy nylons, lol.

One of my most favorite places to buy hosiery. Very sexy, so much to choose from. [Smile]

--------------------
Check out my site to see my growing collection of amateur foot pics, vids, weekly group webcam shows, camshow archives and private 1-on-1 camshows!

-

Posts: 122 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Turm
All Pro Poster
Member # 1048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Turm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting results, I'm a bare feet fan myself and it seems I'm in the minority, so far. [Smile]
Posts: 656 | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UtahFootLover
Board Regular
Member # 36340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UtahFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of bare feet but stockings do look good when women are wearing pumps. I don't like the nude color though, I prefer colors like white, black or fishnets. I think sandals with nylons (especially nude color) look more like granny feet. I do enjoy removing nylons to pamper a woman's feet. It's kind of like lingerie, it looks sexy but what is more sexy is when they come off! I also like seeing painted nails through the nylons.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why hate on the hosiery? The feet will always still be there underneath.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
last year, a similar question came up, and the bare fans far outweight the hose fans. i mean.. landslide!!!!! now, things are a little different. this place is a very dynamic and fluid place

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheer
Loyal Member
Member # 14050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheer   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally I prefer pantyhose/nylon on a woman, but at the same time, I can respect a person's desire for bare feet/legs. Why does it have to be one or the other...
Posts: 75 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootlovermuk
Elite Trooper
Member # 14019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootlovermuk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ucflyeah:
black nylons (and the smell they create) make pretty feet moist and semi-sweaty. also i luv seeing painted toes through the nylons. just exhilarating...

[Drool]

Same here m8

--------------------
we need more nylon feet in the world!!!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return!!

Posts: 397 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links