Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a quick co-worker story (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a quick co-worker story
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first let me give you some background here....
i do tech support for a company that is essentially outsourced IT for smaller colleges across the US. we have techs that come in as contractors and some are retained, while others are not.
well as you would guess at the beginning of each semester business is booming of course and we need extra people. one of those people was a young brunette that while out one night drinking with co-workers (since she wasn't on my shift)and i discovered that she had gorgeous feet and toes. well she was one that didn't make the initial cut and since she was not on my shift i never got to tell her what i thought about her feet and i always got the impression that she was cool enough to tell. well the day i saw her leave i told myself that if i ever saw her again i would tell her immediately what i thought about her feet.
well this was back in august....fast forward to a week and a half ago and she was brought back in. well obviously i was beyond thrilled. so she walks by my desk and i stop her and i tell her my usual line of "this may be the oddest compliment you've ever received but i'm going to tell you anyway....as a man into such things you have got some very pretty feet!" of course she was a bit amused at first and caught off guard but she was totally cool with it. now that day she was not wearing anything open toed but still it was just nice to tell her.
now fast forward to today....i'm sitting at my desk and in she walks wearing some strappy heels and she walks right up to my desk and stops and poses her feet and says "what do you think? i decided to paint them teal!"
i'm usually pretty coll about things but in this case i was left totally speechless. we've been chatting a bit about it over IM thru the day so far.

i'm at lunch typing this in on my PDA so i'' update this when i get back from lunch!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I've been fortunate enough to have more than a few cool female coworkers over the years, too, and when they learn about my appreciation of pretty feet and sexy heels, most of them have gone out of the their way to show off. I love what I see, they love the attention, and everybody wins.

That was a great line you used to bring up the subject. I've used similar lines myself.
The fact that you've been chatting over IM throughout the day is a very good sign. Keep up whatever it is you're doing! And let us know how it proceeds!

Cheers,
DL

P.S. -- See, now THIS is a story I can believe! (A few of you will get the reference.)

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love and respect your confidence and candor. So many on this board can learn from you. Please keep complimenting her, and please share the stories and experiences with us. If you think you have a chance to take things farther with her and her sexy feet, please do it outside of the workplace, go for coffee, or to a park, or someones place! BEST OF LUCK!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well...what a great day! this girl is cool as hell! she is totally into the fun tease of having her feet drive me crazy so easily. she told me she is going to wear something open toed a lot more often because of me.
the best part is she let me take a few pics. later on ill post those for your viewing pleasure so u can see what i got to do all day today.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been waiting to read the conclution,cant wait for the pics...

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see her feet! Please post them soon! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

ok...so here are the pics of her lovely feet...of course these are phone pics but they should give at least an idea of what i got to see today!

[img=http://img217.imagevenue.com/loc766/th_92431_img100_123_766lo.jpg]
[img=http://img187.imagevenue.com/loc904/th_92434_img102_123_904lo.jpg]
[img=http://img209.imagevenue.com/loc409/th_92442_img103_123_409lo.jpg]
[img=http://img214.imagevenue.com/loc837/th_92443_img104_123_837lo.jpg]
[img=http://img5.imagevenue.com/loc489/th_92445_img105_123_489lo.jpg]

[ November 11, 2009, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: luv p3rf3ct to3s ]

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sexy feet are a damn good reason to share your excitement with the class. Good luck and godspeed, my friend. And congratulations.

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are awesome toes.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebond
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebond   Email joebond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers]

--------------------
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money"
Pablo Picasso

Posts: 1192 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS FEET! You are a very, very lucky dude. Could you share more details about her, please! Her feet are extremely sexy! Anything else that you could tell us about her, and things she says and does,how she teases with her feet and shoes, would be greatly appreciated! Any chance for bare sole pictures? THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH, SUCH PRETTY TOES ON HER!!!!
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very sexy feet, great story
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
... this girl is cool as hell! she is totally into the fun tease of having her feet drive me crazy so easily. she told me she is going to wear something open toed a lot more often because of me. the best part is she let me take a few pics.

Doesn't this send tingles down your spine! Nothing more gratifying than finding a girl with gorgeous feet (loved the photos) and who's going to tease you with them and who's willing to show them off to you and your friends. So cool!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS FEET! You are a very, very lucky dude. Could you share more details about her, please! Her feet are extremely sexy! Anything else that you could tell us about her, and things she says and does,how she teases with her feet and shoes, would be greatly appreciated! Any chance for bare sole pictures? THANKS AGAIN SO MUCH, SUCH PRETTY TOES ON HER!!!!

absolutely, i will share what happens, what she does, etc. thanks for all the kind words!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links