Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a quick co-worker story (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: a quick co-worker story
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are damn near perfect! Unbelievably hot feet! Thanks for sharing, my good and fortunate man, and please keep the photos coming.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good stuff man...she has some beautiful long toes
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please more pictures of these amazing, sexy, long toed feet! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetplease
Board Regular
Member # 36371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetplease   Email feetplease   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn dude mad props those really are some nice feet and I'll tell you I'm extremely picky and don't say that often at all so again props to you
Posts: 40 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Man you've hit the Jackpot [Cool]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
johnnyater
Board Regular
Member # 20933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for johnnyater     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im really confused on how this worked, i consider myself a good looking guy and catch women straight staring at me sometimes, but if i pulled something like telling them their feet were beautiful, id def be labeled the creeper of the workplace.

maybe im doing it wrong [Cry]

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by johnnyater:
Im really confused on how this worked, i consider myself a good looking guy and catch women straight staring at me sometimes, but if i pulled something like telling them their feet were beautiful, id def be labeled the creeper of the workplace.

maybe im doing it wrong [Cry]

i try to make it as silly and non-threatening as i possibly can, while conveying that even as weird or silly or odd or whatever as it sounds, i still feel compelled to tell them i think they have pretty feet. but of course a lot of it is observation and body language. you may not be taking pics of them after telling them but they will know and as long as you aren't creepy about it i almost always get a good reaction.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well just to let you guys know the latest, we had a slight "cold" snap down here and she wore some super hot boots the next day.
on friday she wore some hot little mary janes and there was so much hot toe cleavage and arches i about lost it. she of course stopped by my desk to pose them for me.
the best part was when i had to assist another co-worker near her desk.
While i was standing and talking to the guy, she, while on the phone with a customer, pushes her chair back away from her desk so she can turn her body more to the side. she slips off her right shoe and and crosses her leg so i can get a direct look at her bare foot. so she sat there on shoe on and one off showing me those peds and i was needless to say, distracted.
after that i walked over to her desk and she gave me a smile and i took my foot and put it under her foot and kinda pressed it under her toes to spread them. i gave her a wink and a fist bump and went back to my desk a very happy man.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE, PLEASE see if you could get her to slip her feet out of her shoes and get some phone camera pictures for us! Her feet are so sexy, and she seems to like showing them off! Would love to see other colors on her toes also, see if she is getting another pedicure soon! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesnhoselover
Board Regular
Member # 27183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesnhoselover   Email toesnhoselover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some hose pics would awesome to!!!!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melicus Maximus
Board Regular
Member # 41561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melicus Maximus   Email Melicus Maximus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY HEY HEY!!! So now that I am getting into all of this I of course wanted to see what other kinds of posts you had...I am sooooo honored that you thought so highly of my lil toesies that you vowed to tell me! I'm thankful that I was brought back to the job and I'm thankful that you shared your thoughts. HAHA look at us now....
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Meli, you are so hot, and your long slim feet are soooo beautiful. Please keep teasing all of us with your fantasticly sexy feet, you are amazing! THANK YOU!
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good story and nice pics (especially that second one).

I have complimented women at work about their shoes/feet, but only after really getting to know them for a while. You have to make sure that they are cool with it before you make that plunge.

The one that drives me crazy recently is my Vice President customer/dotted line boss. She wears some incredible heels and is very fit & good looking. My eyes lit up the day I saw some magnet on her desk about women buying shoes. I asked her about it and she said her friend gave it to her because she has such a love for shoes. That's about as far as the conversation goes since we're both fairly high up the work food chain (she obviously a little higher). The other day she wore these 5" peep-toe platform pumps with a zipper design that was as powerful a shoe could be. I wanted to die, but can't say anything. Too much to lose.

Anyway, glad to see things worked out for you.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frankvitale89
Member # 41283

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frankvitale89   Email frankvitale89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should have gave her a cock bump after she did that:)
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They really are exceptionally gorgeous feet and toes.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links