Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ~Does your Wife/G.F enjoy or Support Foot/Shoe Fetish~ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ~Does your Wife/G.F enjoy or Support Foot/Shoe Fetish~
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

I know all of us love women's feet, right? And most of us even love their shoes, such as flip flops, high heels, sandals, etc. Some love smelly feet, some dirty, some clean, some polished nails, some clear nails.... but eventually we all love feet, and shoes to some extent.

Questions: 1. Does your wife or gf know about this, and do the support it?

2. Do they enjoy it and make it part of their lifestyle to see their own feet as an important part of your daily life?

3. Do they check out other girl's feet, or enjoy looking at other girl's feet WITH you - as eye candy?

4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship?

I'm just trying to see how well men and women in relationships can blend and work on this TOGETHER.

Thanks...

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- Yes, my wife fully knows. in terms of support, she's rather neutral. not for, not against.

2-wifey likes the attention. loves heels but doesn't wear them daily. just once a week in situations that require heels (weekends). she let me influence a little the styles of heels she wears, though she's holding her own style

3-she will check out other women's shoes.. she likes shoes. other feet, no. maybe once or twice did she point out some feet to me for features that i'd dislike.

4- foot worship, no. if i don't give her feet explicit attention, she doesn't mind. but if i don't offer a massage after she wore heels (consecutive times) she worries that something is wrong in the relationship and that i'm pre-occupied with stresss.

hope that helps ya

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
girlyfootlvr
Elite Trooper
Member # 27325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girlyfootlvr   Email girlyfootlvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good man. Pretty normal I'd say. Or better than normal...in some case.

I like #4 - but if i don't offer a massage after she wore heels (consecutive times) she worries that something is wrong in the relationship and that i'm pre-occupied with stresss...

Wish all women were like that.

Posts: 318 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My wife is fully aware of my fondness for her feet, and she definitely supports it.

2. I would say yes. She loves to tease me with her feet. When I'm at school or work, she will often leave me messages telling me that her feet and toes need to be kissed and/or rubbed. After she returns home from a long day of being on her feet at work, she will frequently shove her bare, sweaty feet in my face and tell me to smell them, knowing how exciting it is for me. She loves it!

3. Not really. She will occasionally make a comment about how gross a certain girl's feet are, but she doesn't take a great deal of pleasure in the admiration of other girls' feet.

4. This goes back to question two. Yes, she is known to actively trigger my lust for her feet, encouraging me to smell them, kiss them, and rub them. This of course often leads to my licking and sucking them, and generally rubbing my face all over her soles.

It took me a while to introduce my fetish into the relationship. I did it very gradually. But she's been quite receptive and we have a lot of fun with it. I'm very thankful for that!

See pics of her feet in these threads:

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013536#000000
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015937#000000

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May never ever get married , but she would have to...that would be my fault with the selection of which dont you think?

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Yes my gf does kno about my fetish n loves it. Its one of the first things I tell a girl when I meet her

2. Yes she does enjoy it she does everything to make her feet look sexy n soft for me

3.We dont check out other girls feet together but she does know when a girl has sexy or ugly feet

4 And yes she does get her feet n flip flops worshiped by me

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes yes no yes
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mattu2
Major Player
Member # 9895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mattu2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Yes, took awhile for me to tell her but I did and she's more than cool with it.

2. Yes, she enjoys that her feet are such a huge turn on to me.

3. No, I think I'd probably get the same reaction from her as if I was checking out another woman's breasts.

4. Yes, she will tease me with them when there's nothing I can do about it knowing that as soon as I get the chance they're going in my mouth.

Posts: 138 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes to all the above!

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.Yes my wife knows and fully supports it.
2.Yes absolutely she enjoys her feet she wears sandals all the time paints her nails wears anklets toe rings...etc
3.Yes to a degree. She loves shoes and checks out other womens shoes all the time. She also knows nice feet when she seee them.
4.Her feet are a big part of our sex life. I start or she starts it. She really enjoys the worship part and wearing nice shoes.

Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. She knows and fully supports it.

2. Yes. She usually keeps her toes polished and likes wearing sexy open toed shoes for me and getting her feet to smell.

3. Not really but she knows I look a little

4. Yes. She fully expects to get her feet licked, kissed sucked and worshipped almost everynight before bed. She will also start rubbing her feet on my crotch or face if we are just on the sofa watching TV. I am pretty big for her so in a way she prefers foot play to actual intercourse since after about 15-20 its hurts too much anyways.

Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My girlfriends knows about it & supports it

2.she does polish her toes for me and makes effort to make them look nice

3. My girlfriend has a big problem with me checking out other girls feet and gets very jealous. She sometimes looks to compare & wil also look to see if guys ate looking at her or other girls feet

4. Here I cannot give an answer, on previous occasions she used to initiate foot stuff & would expect me to want it on weekly visits. After I took it too far/ started doing it too often she has developed a problem with it & we ate currently keeping it to a minimal. As I previously got very upsett when she said no, it caused her to feel very negative about the situation. She used to be fine about it though & stil is from time to time. We also recently broke up & are now taking things easy trying to mend the relationship, in hope that things will get better again... So considering all I think it's justifiable her not wanting to right now but hopefully she will again, & if she doesn't ever again then I guess it's byebye

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. [Hump]

2. [Hump]

3. [Hump]

4. [Hump]

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're going to have a tough time finding a girl who is going to be yes for number 3. Simply because a.) She'd have to be bisexual, most likely, to enjoy it as "eye-candy" and b.) She'd have to be very open concerning the idea of other people sexually arousing you and her.

With that being said, my fiancee, is a strong yes to numbers 1, 2, and 4, like most of the answers from these other fine gentlemen on Wu's.

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Does your wife or gf know about this, and do the support it?
- Yes, though it took me a hell of a long time to divulge it to my wife. But it's been heaven ever since. She takes great care of her feet, wears the foot jewelry I like exactly as I like it, and let' s me do anything with her feet. She finds me sucking her toes as very sensual.

2. Do they enjoy it and make it part of their lifestyle to see their own feet as an important part of your daily life? Absolutely- see above.

3. Do they check out other girl's feet, or enjoy looking at other girl's feet WITH you - as eye candy? It seems that occasionally she does when we're together- probably with the thought that "damn he's gonna look at those feet! She never points them out to me though.

4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship? She let's me take the lead on sex in general, including feet. I use her flip-flops and sandals for masturbation

[ December 07, 2009, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links