Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ~Does your Wife/G.F enjoy or Support Foot/Shoe Fetish~ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ~Does your Wife/G.F enjoy or Support Foot/Shoe Fetish~
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:
1. Does your wife or gf know about this, and do the support it?
- Yes, though it took me a hell of a long time to divulge it to my wife. But it's been heaven ever since. She takes great care of her feet, wears the foot jewelry I like exactly as I like it, and let' s me do anything with her feet. She finds me sucking her toes as very sensual.

2. Do they enjoy it and make it part of their lifestyle to see their own feet as an important part of your daily life?
-Absolutely- see above.

3. Do they check out other girl's feet, or enjoy looking at other girl's feet WITH you - as eye candy?
- No

4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship? She let's me take the lead on sex in general, including feet. I use her flip-flops and sandals for masturbation

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girlyfootlvr:

- Yes, though it took me a hell of a long time to divulge it to my wife. But it's been heaven ever since. She takes great care of her feet, wears the foot jewelry I like exactly as I like it, and let' s me do anything with her feet. She finds me sucking her toes as very sensual.

quote:
2. Do they enjoy it and make it part of their lifestyle to see their own feet as an important part of your daily life?
-Absolutely- see above.

quote:
3. Do they check out other girl's feet, or enjoy looking at other girl's feet WITH you - as eye candy?
- No. I think she knows that I look at other feet, but she doesn't like it.

quote:
4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship?
She let's me take the lead on sex in general, including feet. I use her flip-flops and sandals for masturbation, but she doesn't know.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

quote:
Yes, though it took me a hell of a long time to divulge it to my wife. But it's been heaven ever since. She takes great care of her feet, wears the foot jewelry I like exactly as I like it, and let' s me do anything with her feet. She finds me sucking her toes as very sensual.

quote:
Absolutely- see above.

quote:
No. I think she knows that I look at other girl's feet (because I've told her that I love feet), but I don't dare make it obvious- or make comments. Rarely she'll make a comment about a polish color or pair of sandals/flip-flops, but I let her point it out. [Big Grin]

quote:
4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship?
She's not forward sexually so she lets me take the lead on sex in general, including feet. I'd love it if she teased me more openly and initiated foot stuff.

I use her flip-flops and sandals for masturbation, which she doesn't know and would be really pissed about if she found out.

chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She loves it
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes

yes

yes

oh yes!

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my answers:
Questions: 1. Does your wife or gf know about this, and do the support it? She knows about it, and supports it well.

2. Do they enjoy it and make it part of their lifestyle to see their own feet as an important part of your daily life? Yes, I think she really enjoys my foot massages.

3. Do they check out other girl's feet, or enjoy looking at other girl's feet WITH you - as eye candy? Sometimes. Once, we went into the lobby of a luxury hotel. We noticed a girl getting a foot massage from a guy. Later, she mentioned it to me, and she pretended to be jealous about it!

4. And finally, do they GET their feet/shoes worshiped by you. I mean, where they take automatic charge and insist, or BEGIN the act of foot-worship? Often, she'll had me a bottle of lotion and say "Massage my feet!"

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Yes. I told her way back when we were dating. She loves catering to my fetish.
2. Loves it.
3. She doesn't like feet, but she will point out feet, or tell me about a girl she saw with feet that I'd like.
4. Just yesterday we were coming home and she says, "I got good news. My feet are all sweaty for you." We get home, off come the shoes and get on with the worship/footjob/cumming on her soles. She iniated, I suprisingly wasn't even thinking in that direction when she said that.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links