Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is your favorite foot godess? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who is your favorite foot godess?
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love KARA
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chefflash   Email chefflash       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has the sexyest feet ever,
Posts: 270 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chefflash
Elite Trooper
Member # 36219

I wish I could be a piece of furniture at her house.Maybee her foot rest,or foot cleaner.OH I love them feet.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpSW3nYA_Ds

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
benedictine
Board Regular
Member # 14762

Icon 1 posted      Profile for benedictine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was this model on the QVC home shopping channel named Aiko, and her beautiful Asian feet were amazing! I would actually look up when their Best Foot Forward show was because chances were that she would be one of the models. Whenever they did this segment, QVC would really give some nice, up-close shots of Aiko and other models showing off the latest in sandals, mules, and other delightful shoes! But lately, they have been cutting back to just quick, brief shots with never a close up. They must have heard from too many enthusiastic foot appreciators who have ruined it for the rest of us! But still, Aiko stands out as my all-time favourite foot model. I just wish there were some photos of her and her feet online!
Posts: 17 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LIL MIS LEAH for sure;)

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footmodel wise...no outright favourite. In terms of celeb feet, it's definitely Kim Kardashian.

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Fiance Shawna. As far as those who model their feet on the web my favorite is without a doubt Goddess Elizabeth and if I had to pick a celeberty I'd have to go with Megan Fox with honorable mention to Carrie Underwood and Shakira.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chef you are awesome!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man there are so many
but i gotta say tj from coedfeet or jessica from stinkgoddess
decisions decisions

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
redd
Loyal Member
Member # 7848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for redd   Email redd   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was Sarah from soccermomfeet. Now Kara.
Posts: 89 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mel at All You Can Feet.
Also like the others Kara is finding a special place in my heart as of late.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree flash . Kara has the most sexiest soles . I just want to grab them and caress and smell her intoxicating aroma . She is so sexy.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ToesnSolesLover
Loyal Member
Member # 18792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToesnSolesLover   Email ToesnSolesLover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree flash . Kara has the most sexiest soles . I just want to grab them and caress and smell her intoxicating aroma . She is so sexy.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dolo.
Major Player
Member # 37306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dolo.   Email dolo.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tina Marie from the now defunct "tinasprettypiggies.com"

if you are further interested visit "web.archive.org" and search the above given website.

or click the following link:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://tinasprettypiggies.com

--------------------
Recipe for tartar sauce: Thick Strong Calves and Wrinkled Shapely Soles.

Posts: 177 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links