Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who is your favorite foot godess? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Who is your favorite foot godess?
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by reamow:
Tina Marie from the now defunct "tinasprettypiggies.com"

if you are further interested visit "web.archive.org" and search the above given website.

or click the following link:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://tinasprettypiggies.com

I do so miss Tina Marie; not only unforgettable feet but an outstanding, well-toned body to go with them.

Can't thank you enough for the link, that was a real blast from the past.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Hot Gigi girl. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous feet!

I agree, she is often overlooked. She is quite attractive and her toes are top shelf all the way.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend's. =). I mostly browse here for discussion threads. I browse the pictures, sure, but I don't need anyone else kept in my mind but my lovely lady. [Smile]
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feeties knows the secret to true happiness in life I think. Kudos to you for appreciating what you have!!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta be Erotic Nikki for sure! She is the complete package for me. A gorgeous woman with long toenails, long luscious well defined toes, sexy arches, and great soles. Check her out at

www.angelkissedfeet.com

Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's changed over the years, but if I had to pick it would probably be Delicia Deity. There's just something about her feet that are just awesome.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kara:
Feeties knows the secret to true happiness in life I think. Kudos to you for appreciating what you have!!

Didn't expect to get a message, thank you. [Big Grin] I feel relieved that it was a lady that responded, because I mean no disrespect to all the women on this board, and in real life, of course. I'm glad you took my message in the way that I meant it.

With that being said, no doubt there are very beautiful women, such as yourself on this board. On behalf of myself, and probably everyone on here, we really do appreciate all the work that you ladies do, on your own time, for us. So thank you [Wu]

Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JAMIE DANIELS!!! and not just because her feet smell amazing (lots of foot models dont really get how to make them just right in regards to smell) but because she is beautiful and look and those arches, shes got it all. nice toes and soles, not to big or small, high arches and great smell. something for everyone!
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigi
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigi   Author's Homepage   Email Gigi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
quote:
Originally posted by RJFoot:
Hot Gigi girl. Gorgeous girl, gorgeous feet!

I agree, she is often overlooked. She is quite attractive and her toes are top shelf all the way.
wow...thanks RJ and thanks catsman [Smile] glad you are still enjoying my sexy feet. makes me feel good to read these comments.

--------------------
gigi
www.hotgigigirl.com
www.clips4sale.com/?280

"Why are you staring at my feet? Is there something wrong with them?"

Posts: 622 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derekdj25
Loyal Member
Member # 28718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derekdj25   Email derekdj25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard so much hype about Kara that I'm gonna have to pop my cherry with her pics tonight. Wish me luck!
Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by derekdj25:
I've heard so much hype about Kara that I'm gonna have to pop my cherry with her pics tonight. Wish me luck!

let me know what you think!!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Def gigi....never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever get tired of those sexy feet ...muy bueno!!
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kathy argento from fm concepts!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessBrianna
Major Player
Member # 39224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessBrianna   Author's Homepage   Email GoddessBrianna   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a fan of Kara as well. I can't tell a lie. ;-)

--------------------
Goddess Brianna
http://www.GoddessFootDomination.com

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38347

www.GoddessBriannaLive.com
www.FootDominationChat.com

Posts: 137 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links