Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Sub-Categories (Please Add to List) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Sub-Categories (Please Add to List)
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There has been countless conversations on what people love and even hate about our foot fetish. The one thing that is so amazing is all the sub-categories our fetish has. Whether you love or hate them is besides the point. Here are a bunch of the ones that I could think of. Please add others you can think of. If it's something off the wall, or that might not be well-known, please explain it. I just want to see what we can come up with.

Here's what I came up with:

- Sniffing
- Foot Worship
- Trampling
- Footjobs (girl on guy's cock)
- Footjobs (girl's foot in girl's pussy)
- Ballbusting
- Stockings
- Boots
- Socks
- Heels/Sandals
- Tennis Shoes
- Flip Flops
- Massages
- Tickling
- Toejobs (girl's toes in girl's pussy/ass)
- Toejobs (girl's toes in guy's ass)
- Bastindo (slapping/foot torture)
- Dirty Feet
- Pedal Pumping
- Foot Fucking (not a footjob, but where the male actually fucks a girl's pressed together soles)
- Injured Feet (casts, wraps, etc.)

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toe sucking.
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bondage / tied up feet

And yes, it is very amazing how one fetish has so many different categories!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch-Mage
Board Regular
Member # 23167

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch-Mage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mules & Slides!
Posts: 18 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is shoeplay/shoe dangling considered part of foot fetish?

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Crush, shoejobs
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
- Walking barefoot in public
- Food and object crush
- Giantess
- Nylons, stockings, pantyhose
- Foot jewellery
- Feet & jeans
- Toe spreading
- Wrinkly soles
- Femdom

Four that are a bit more out of the ordinary:

- Feet & balloons
- Sticky feet (feet + glue)
- Walking in mud (I get quite a lot of requests for this)
- Barefoot in snow or extreme cold

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think "foot worship" is too broad a category.

It's often used to encapsulate toe sucking, sole licking, foot kissing, heel sucking, nibbling...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yes, many of these sub-categories can still be split into even smaller categories...especially the shoe-fetish and the crush-fetish probably still have about a dozen (or more) sub-fetishes.

Another one I thought of:

- Sleepy feet

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PrettyPumps
Loyal Member
Member # 34257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PrettyPumps   Author's Homepage   Email PrettyPumps   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
- Giantess
- Femdom

Really? I always considered femdom to be an entirely distinct fetish (with giantess being a subcategory of femdom). Obviously, there is some overlap there -- the whole idea of being dominated plays right into the idea of being a woman's footstool -- but femdom is a huge fetish, with many aspects, and a lot of guys who are into domination aren't necessarily into feet.

--------------------
PrettyPumps.com - High heels, lovely legs, beautiful girls.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wet/oiled feet
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPumps:
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
- Giantess
- Femdom

Really? I always considered femdom to be an entirely distinct fetish (with giantess being a subcategory of femdom). Obviously, there is some overlap there -- the whole idea of being dominated plays right into the idea of being a woman's footstool -- but femdom is a huge fetish, with many aspects, and a lot of guys who are into domination aren't necessarily into feet.
Yes, but a lot of femdom lovers are into feet as well.
Some sub-fetishes aren`t just about feet but they can be combined with feet or with shoes. For example the crush fetish...not all guys who are into it have a foot fetish...some just like the dominant or GTS aspect of it. Some even just like to see women crush objects with their fingers/hands or their butt....and not with their feet.

I also have multiple fetishes that stand for themselves...but they can also be combined with feet, so I would call them sub-fetishes of the foot fetish.

-Hal-

--------------------

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footsie/tickle play
Full body ashiatsu massage

Those are the main things im into in the feet realm. They must be really out of the ordinary as not a single mention has been made about these.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is probably THE most varied fetish...

Yeah, not part of foot fetish, but definitely linked as proven in a poll a while ago:
- Cunnilingus/Anilingus.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GorazdR
Board Regular
Member # 26861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GorazdR   Email GorazdR   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smelly feet
Posts: 19 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links