Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Sub-Categories (Please Add to List) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Sub-Categories (Please Add to List)
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone ever catch the Insex video of Molly Matthews having pins stuck into her soles? I guess foot-u-puncture could be another sub-category... [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Drunk_24-7
The Legend
Member # 21781

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drunk_24-7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you guys about have it covered and the only one listed so far I can honestly say I'm either not actively into or at least curious about or interested in is the injured/cast one.

--------------------
I Love My Sweet Angel Shawna

http://Drunk24-7.tumblr.com/

Posts: 2854 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
There has been countless conversations on what people love and even hate about our foot fetish. The one thing that is so amazing is all the sub-categories our fetish has. Whether you love or hate them is besides the point. Here are a bunch of the ones that I could think of. Please add others you can think of. If it's something off the wall, or that might not be well-known, please explain it. I just want to see what we can come up with.

Here's what I came up with:

- Sniffing
- Foot Worship
- Trampling
- Footjobs (girl on guy's cock)
- Footjobs (girl's foot in girl's pussy)
- Ballbusting
- Stockings
- Boots
- Socks
- Heels/Sandals
- Tennis Shoes
- Flip Flops
- Massages
- Tickling
- Toejobs (girl's toes in girl's pussy/ass)
- Toejobs (girl's toes in guy's ass)
- Bastindo (slapping/foot torture)
- Dirty Feet
- Pedal Pumping
- Foot Fucking (not a footjob, but where the male actually fucks a girl's pressed together soles)
- Injured Feet (casts, wraps, etc.)

Patrick

Don't leave out dipping/shoeplay

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good additions everyone. Yes, I knew some of these did overlaps and not all were directly ALWAYS linked to feet, but could include them. Tickling, for example, isn't always on the feet. But around this forum it almost always is. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feet-in-face humiliation or foot-domination & foot smothering

plus just plain ole foot modeling and/or foot voyeurism

and there's even extreme forms of voyeurism where men look at women's feet w/o their knowledge or consent, sometimes known as candid feet genre.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A couple big ones for me are fuzzy slippers and sock lint. I love the scent fuzzy slippers leave on a woman's feet due to the warmth, and I'd love to receive a footjob from a pair of feet wearing them. And sock lint: it's the visual representation of stinky feet. I love it on an attractive woman. Unfortunately, images catering to either sub-fetish are pretty much non-existent.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
domitilo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for domitilo   Email domitilo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about foot jewelry, toe rings, anklet. tatoo on toes, ankle or top of foot.
Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by domitilo:
What about foot jewelry, toe rings, anklet. tatoo on toes, ankle or top of foot.

I love foot jewellery and mentioned that sub-fetish in my list.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GorazdR:
smelly feet

Yes GorazdR is correct.. We almost forgot smelly feet!!

Also there is more, bunions!!!

My bad-- you said sniffing...

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl sucking her own toes hell yea:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:

And a girl smelling her own soles. Fuck yeah.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:

And a girl smelling her own soles. Fuck yeah.
hell yea thats one of the sexiest things ever

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

So, Patrick, are you getting ideas for Soles of Silk?

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

zinfandel10
Board Regular
Member # 36054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinfandel10   Author's Homepage   Email zinfandel10   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK I know I'm stretching here but work with me...

How about a sub-cat under the sub-category dirty feet (as not all dirty feet are made the same)...

- Dusty feet, light dirt
- Muddy feet, covered in mud
- Asphalt feet, quite dark from walking and car grease
- Rough and crusty, from days of walking barefoot

... you get the idea...

--------------------
youtube - zinfandel10

Posts: 7 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hot wax

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links