Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 12/4/2009 day to remember!!!! ATTN: jamie daniels and lil dee lovers (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/4/2009 day to remember!!!! ATTN: jamie daniels and lil dee lovers
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just wanted to let u all know that i just worshipped some of the sexiest feet that i have ever seen in my life. not only that, we made 4 videos!!!

if you all havnt noticed, Jamie Daniels was looking for male talent to do some work. well.....i responded and did that work with her and lil dee. let me tell you, it was amazing to say the absolute least!! the two women are hands down some of the most beautiful, respectable women i have ever encountered. i had a great time and felt very comfy doing these videos. i dont think they are up for sale yet but will be when Jamie starts to offer her new BDSM videos.

girls if you are reading this, i had a fantastic time with the both of you and i would love to, if given the chance, shoot again with you two.

now for the fellow wu's forum members, these vids i shot with them are hot! so when they are available, pick them up for sure!

Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps: jamies feet smelled soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!

i highly advise anyone to pick up some socks from these two beauties. you wont be disapointed. PROMISE!

Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you lucky SOB!!! If i lived closer i would have been right there with you or after!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

it was amazing!!!
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in April I bought a pair of Dee's 5 day worn socks and all I can say is....WOW!!! Well, that's not ALL I can say lol, but they really are amazing. They really do have a strong scent to them and are highly arousing. I strongly recommend all smelly sock lovers to purchase Dee's worn socks, you WON'T regret it!!!

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for posting this really nice review. One of my photographers saw it and sent me the link.

Dee and I had a great time also. We feel making these vids is a great way to meet some of our fans in the community.

I am glad you had a great time and we do look forward to working with you again soon in the new year!!

xoxo
Jamie

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Dee
Board Regular
Member # 37460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Dee   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Dee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Just registered on this site for the 1st time. I am so happy to be a part of this community. Thank you all for all the support and for all the wonderful comments and compliments.
Had a great time the other day. Thanks Emmanuel for driving 3 hours from Albany just to shoot some clips with us. You're a true fan.

--------------------
YOURS TRULY,
Goddess Dee

Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome Dee [Wink]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Dee, i have been a fan of yours since i first saw those gorgeous toes. i had a great time and would love to shoot with you both anytime. let me know when u are up my way and we can go out.

ps: the drive home i got lost. construction had my gps going crazy.

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pics [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

pics? of what? we made videos that will be available soon.
DeLoatch
Loyal Member
Member # 22329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeLoatch   Email DeLoatch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say, there's a lot of us that wish they were in your shoes.

Jamie Daniels is - without question - my favorite. Look forward to seeing it.

Posts: 71 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadbeatrec, is there a chance you can grace us with any detals? Foot messages, toe sucking, sniffing?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

was a foot slave forced to......massage, lots of smelling and smelling while Dee was sleeping, licking soles top to bottom, toe sucking, biting there feet, i got spanked, trampled, smothered with jamies feet, and much more. it was a dream come true. had to pintch myself when i saw dee screaming out the window telling me to come up. it actually happened and it was amazing.
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, thanks for the details! I am very jealous....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links