Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 12/4/2009 day to remember!!!! ATTN: jamie daniels and lil dee lovers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 12/4/2009 day to remember!!!! ATTN: jamie daniels and lil dee lovers
koolk@t22
Board Regular
Member # 32481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koolk@t22     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say sign me up, but I don't live there. [Cry]
You NY/NJ guys are some lucky SOBs. We don't have any "Dees", "Jaimes", or footgirls in the Detroit area. Man, this state is lame!

--------------------
There's something about a girl named Lexi...
 -  -

Posts: 13 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure u have access to plenty of hookers though. haha
Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey deadbeatrec I couldnt agree more with you....I ahd a session with Jamie about 2 years ago. Not only her feet are unbelievable, and I did enjoy every seconds of my session, she is one of the nicest people ever. Polite, respectful, u name it!!! It was one of the best private session I ever had....
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can you get a session with them? i live in Northen Jersey and would LOVE!!!!!!!! to smell their perfect feet
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deadbeatrec
Major Player
Member # 7380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deadbeatrec   Email deadbeatrec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie no longer does sessions. Dee might but dont hold me to that.

just contact Dee and ask.

Posts: 207 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I no longer hold private sessions, but if anyone wants to participate in our video's please let me know.

We are really nice and fun to work with!!!

xoxo
Jamie

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
madfeetlov
Board Regular
Member # 20446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for madfeetlov   Email madfeetlov   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so lucky !!. I am a GODDESS JAMIE and GODDESS DEE fan. Do you know where is possible to purchase their shoes, stockings, socks...?

I think that is a dream come true. Worship their feet must be incredible!!

Posts: 7 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddess Jaime and Goddess Dee, how can I get in touch with you both about possibly doing a video with you? any chance it could be a giantess video =)
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
drbutcherm
Board Regular
Member # 37525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for drbutcherm   Email drbutcherm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HIGHLY recommend Jamie Daniel's 5 day worn stockings. There aren't words great enough to describe them. I have had a thing for her ever since. I love Jamie.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamie Daniels
Major Player
Member # 33053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamie Daniels   Author's Homepage   Email Jamie Daniels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI,

Thank you again!

If you want to participate in a vid please visit my site at http://www.jamiedaniels.com and read in the welcome page. If you are interested please email me at contactjd@jamiedaniels.com

For any worn items of mine please also email me at contactjd@jamiedaniels.com

xoxo
Jamie

--------------------
Foot Goddess
Jamie Daniels

www.jamiedaniels.com

www.damselindustries.com

twitter.com/GoddessJamieD

http://clips4sale.com/store/26344

Posts: 101 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links