Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Saved by the bell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Saved by the bell
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was watching saved by the bell yesterday morning before work and it was the episode they were trying to get tickets for the U2 concert. They were in the mall shopping Lisa said she was going to go shoe shopping and flirt with the salesman. Kelly left her alone in the shoe store and told the gang she was flirting with the shoe salesman letting him take pictures of her feet and massage them. Later they take us to the shoe store and you see the guy fondling her feet and ankles, and Kelly says something like "wow ur not only holding hands ur holding feet" lol. Pretty cool episode.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea i remember this episode clearly. haven't seen it in some time but i had a serious crush on Lisa back in the day.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never seen that one.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was a fan too and i dont think i ever saw that episode. [Cry]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saved by the bell comes on TBS every morning, so i catch it while getting ready.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna have to find this episode and cut this clip out of it. When I do, I'll update this thread with it. Give me a couple hours.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Iowas foot slave:
I'm gonna have to find this episode and cut this clip out of it. When I do, I'll update this thread with it. Give me a couple hours.

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg, i'd so want to be whipping it out to her after she said that to me if i was the shoe salesman, Hee Hee

probably would've accelerated the acceptance of foot fetish in the 90s instead of making us wait decades later. hollywood has always been on the forefront of influencing public opinion in my opinion.

shame they didn't have producers with enough foresight back in those days of what was inevitably set to come: us!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the video of it now. I am just working on cutting that scene out of it. Give me a little while more.

Update: I'm waiting on the video to clear on YouTube and then I'll post a link to it.

[ December 24, 2009, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Iowas foot slave ]

Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9Sz0YF_YKc

papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool. There were a few episodes when they went to a beach resort (w/Leah Remini) and Lisa would kick back sunbathing with her soles in full view.
Man she was and I would guess still fine.

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

I always had the hots for Kelly.
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked Natalia Cigliuti on Saved by the Bell [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...ok...You can tell im a Brother...I WAS IN LOVE WITH LARK VOORHIES...She was the fliest back then...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice how they didn't show the "shoe salesman" standing up after??? It was probably because he was battling a first-class boner!

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links