Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who or "what" started you off on your Foot Fetish journey? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Who or "what" started you off on your Foot Fetish journey?
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when i was 4 i saw this real sexy girl in flip flops walking by she saw me looking at her feet n smiled then when i was out trick or treating I saw this couple playing footise both is what started me off:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My chemistry teacher. When i was 16 she was in class with peeptoe shoes and she had long red painted toenails. It really got me hard. There were at least 4 other teachers of mine with sexy toes!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wolf-pup:
Yes Carly Simon was definitely the who. As for the what, I'm sure a LOT of the folks here may have had their first serious female feet awakening by the sight of a woman wearing Dr Scholl's Sandals.
That is quite the sight isn't it?

I was fascinated by my aunt's Dr. Scholl's sandals! The wooden ones with the strap across the instep. They had footprints in them, and I loved how they were anatomically shaped like the sole of a foot.

My aunt really didn't have nice-looking feet or anything, but her sandals had me intrigued!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gettin high with my gf and my bf and his gf is when I openly admitted it. My gf kinda knew because I always wanted to play with her feet. Most women Ive been with liked it.After a while I got the courage to snap a few pics of my gfs feet. One night my buddy left his gf at my apt with me and her and I got high together and I asked her if I could massage her feet.Some of the prettiestive ever seen by the way. She said no for better or for worse. She eventually told him and he wasnt too happy. I didnt think much of it since it was just her feet. After that though she would tease me with her feet on occasion. One day she got a pedicure and asked me in front of him if I liked it. Of course I did but faked like I didnt look and said I didnt want to be in a bad position by answering.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, this scene from the "Unpack Your Adjectives" song/episode of Schoolhouse Rock is what did it for me, way back when I was just a mere lad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNn_Ce8yeM8

That also gave me my giantess/shrinking fetish.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
For me, this scene from the "Unpack Your Adjectives" song/episode of Schoolhouse Rock is what did it for me, way back when I was just a mere lad.

Man that brings back memories...lmao

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think back around 1971 or so when a teenage aunt gave me a horsey ride on her bare foot when I was a toddler kind of sparked something. It really intensified around 4th grade as I remember a teacher that always wore flip flops did a lot of shoe play and dangling under her desk. Drove me absolutely bonkers.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recently got in touch with my cousin who i hadn't seen since i was about 3 ft tall, and one of the first things she said was, "remember when you used to smell my feet?" The answer is 'no.'

Apparently, i would take her, and her friends' socks off and just sniff them for periods at a time. she said that she thought it was the cutest thing.

but wow, this goes back farther then i thought. i also had a lot of confidence at an early age.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kobe24
Member # 38642

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kobe24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant even remember to be honest but I knew I liked bare feet since I was like 6 lolz. The first model that really interested had to be this amateur model from the old site flashyourfeet named lisa. God I wish I could find old pics of her [Cry]
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Keyfeet

I had a similar experience when I was about 5/6 where I would play on the trampoline with a girl neighbour of mine of the same age. We used to play 'Dr Smellfeet' where I'd sniff her feet as we bounced up and down. She used to press her feet against my face and I remember I used to love the feeling. It would not worry me about what others thought or when they heckled me about it, part of the 'no fear, no consequence' childs way of life.

Weird, I'm not really into the smell of a female foot although I haven't indulged in it as an adult, I just like the look and feel of them.

Also in grade 3, my drama teacher used to let us take our shoes off and pair up with a memeber of the opposite sex. We used to sit opposite and each other on the ground with our feet touching each others.
I have no idea the purpose of the exercise but I used to get a pulsating feeling when my friend April used to wiggle and flex her toes/soles on mine. The teacher must of knew he was breeding foot fetishes at a young age lol.

Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yeah that video was what started my shrinking fetish with girls feet too. Seeing the boy shrinking smaller while the girl was growing bigger.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was actually my high school social studies teacher.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hey Rider, then I guess this video by Katelyn Brooks really would have sent you over the edge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnC2NSZ-9aY&NR=1 [Cheers]
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bison4me:
quote:

Hey Rider, then I guess this video by Katelyn Brooks really would have sent you over the edge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnC2NSZ-9aY&NR=1 [Cheers]
I contacted Katelyn Brooks a while back just to tell her how much I appreciated her version.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its awesome to read all these stories!! I know that the first masturbatory experience I ever had involved thighs and calves for a very short time, then moved totally to feet. I know there were some experiences that made me feel strange as a toddler, like some adult woman touching me with their feet, or the very weird energy I felt in myself when seeing a woman drive and pump the gas to start a stubborn car, but the clearest points for me were in 5th grade when I started to want girls, I was first strongly attracted to their developing asses, then feeling the same way about girls' smooth legs in short shorts, and shoes that showed their feet had to be part of it although it was kinda hidden in me until I had a little buddy who used to point out girls' feet to me, and with just a couple of times of focusing on the feet by 6th grade I was the kid staring at shoeplay under the desks in fascination and getting raging pubescent hardons constantly, loving the first trickles of girls shedding socks in the warm months and dreading the cold months when I would have no feet to look at in class. The first woman's feet that I got off to really hard would be Claudia Schiffer, in this Victoria's Secret mag of my mom's where she wore sandals that showed her arches and being able to see the space inbetween the instep and the shoe where her arch was so high used to drive me crazy.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links