Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 1st friend with foot fetish (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 1st friend with foot fetish
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was the first person you knew with a foot fetish?

The first person I met who was open about his FF was one of my friends, who also happened to be one of my neighbors at the time.

I was about 7 or 8, and we would ride the bus to school together everyday. And he would talk about feet all the time. And I didn't think nothing of it, b/c I liked feet too.

But he would go up to the grown-ups (we had adults on the bus for reasons, I still don't know) and he would ask to see their feet. And they showed them to him. [Eek!] They just thought it was cute and funny.

But looking back at it now, he was a pimp. [Joint] But you should also know that these were a wacky bunch of adults, who shared stories with us that a seven year old should never know about.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably one of my best friends from jr high/high school. He waa the first person I heard use the phrase "toe cleavage". lol We both knew we had an attraction to the ladies feet. We'd check a girl out, look at her toes and both nod to each other in approval. Ha Ha...good times.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basic training. After not seeing a woman for about a month we started talking about what we liked. Feet came up and how we both liked high arches. It got a little more explicit after that. What's funny is that it's no biggie. I love large breast. Having a buddy that digs it too doesn't mean much. None of my boys dig feet but i'll say she has some hot feet like it's no biggie. Haha. Come to think of it all of my boys know about it! Some will try to tease when i'm massaging a girl's foot but....they all know I hook up the most. And my frame is too strong. I think my buddy gets a lil weird when I catch glances at his girl's feet. Come to think about it...since I hooked up with her friend she probably knows that I dig feet too. She might be giving me a show!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only person I've known that has a foot fetish is a guy that went to my church believe it or not. We were in a small group meeting with him and, as the wife and I walked out of the meeting, he commented on how much he liked her foot jewelry.

I live a pretty calm, quiet life with the wife and I've never divulged my fetish to even my closest friends. I've never heard any of them make any comments about feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only other people I know with foot fetishes are everyone here. For all I know some of my friends may have foot fetishes but everyone is just private about it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not even sure I know any other folks in my immediate life who also have a foot fetish--at least, one that's been divulged to me.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I persoanlly know quite a few people who like feet. One buddy used to talk about getting his wood played with with female feet. i can definitely name 10 people at least right off the top of my head.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
About twenty years ago, irecieved a call from a guy who happened to see an ad I had written to one of the early foot magazines. He had to go to a lot of trouble to actually track me down, but some how he did it. He explained how he also had a foot fetish and just wanted to have a buddy to talk to who also had a foot fetish. Originally, I thought it was great because like most of us, I had no one to discuss my love of female feet with.
Well, It was ok for a while until he admitted to messing around with underage girls as a way of satisfying his fetish. That was when I knew it was time to move on. He was a nice dude, but I did not wish to be associated with someone who screwed around with young girls.
Until I started getting on Wu's site, I did not realize there were so many people out there who were like myself regarding the admiration of female feet.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have yet to meet him. Unless, like myself, I have friends who have foot fetishes that have never been open about it.

Come to think of it, I was at a store with my supervisor (because he had the corporate card) and a chick with revealing shoes and very sexy feet walked right up to us as we were sitting down to tell us we were next. I swear I saw my boss look directly down and stare at the chick's feet long enough to make me wonder whether he was a foot guy like me.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried talking to all my friends about it. None of them have a foot fetish. I kinda wish I did have a friend with one though.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sure a friend of mine from junior high also had a foot fetish. We had this game we played that we would alert the other when a woman had her shoe off or dangling or wore revealing shoes. We never talked about the appearance etc.
Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by octoberbaseball:
only other people I know with foot fetishes are everyone here. For all I know some of my friends may have foot fetishes but everyone is just private about it.

+1
I have friends I suspect, but I couldn't say for sure...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Iowas foot slave:
I've tried talking to all my friends about it. None of them have a foot fetish. I kinda wish I did have a friend with one though.

lol i could be that friend lol.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my very good friends now, been friends with him for ten years. I've actually leaked it to him 5 years ago that I have a foot fetish as well, but its rarely been talked about between us.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was at a strip club with some friends, one of them a close friend. He made a comment about one girl's feet, and I concurred. There was another guy in the group that made no bones about his fetish, and by the end of the night we had the girl at our table getting foot massages from the three of us. It almost got us kicked out, as it was a "no touch" club. Anyway, I can't tell you how cool it was to find out a good friend had a foot fetish. Actually, I suggested Wu's to him a few years ago. Who knows, he might be on here!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links