Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » 1st friend with foot fetish (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 1st friend with foot fetish
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're right kingler, he needs a lot of help.

This is the kind of guy you read about that ends up going "postal".

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think any of my in real life friends have one too. More feet for me then. [Joint]

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kingler:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
... but i really hope he's dead so i don't have to hear anything about him again

Wow! Wishing death to someone just because he bagged a girl you couldn't????? That's just wrong.
it wasn't that as much as he bragged about it. i can accept it, but don't fucking throw it in my face every time you see me. i hate people who brag, period! but with him, it was not cool. so yes, i wish he were dead, cause he was an asshole for the way he went about shit after the fact.

and besides, am i supposed to be happy about that shit? seriously, go fuck yourself

That's not a healthy attitude to have. I'd strongly suggest getting help.

There are lots of people I don't like but not to the point of wishing they were dead!

i don't wish a lot of people dead either, but he in particular i wish ended up getting roadside bombed.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
You're right kingler, he needs a lot of help.

This is the kind of guy you read about that ends up going "postal".

well, if i knew you, i'd go "postal" on you for being a smartass cunt. am i suppose to be happy that i get that type of thing thrown in my face? hell no i'm not. i can accept getting rejected. but don't fucking brag about it and make it the only point of convo every time i see you. at that point it just becomes highly disrespectful. so fuck him and fuck anyone else on this site who thinks i shouldn't be upset about how the situation played out
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please stop the flame wars. this is not the place for them. i dont want my thread getting locked. if you do not agree with what someone says, please ignore them.

opinions dont have to be right or ethical. but everyone is entitled to them, no matter how morally effed up they are.

and if someone disagrees with your opinion, dont call them them names. please act your age, we are all adults here.

and i would really appreciate it if a mod could please delete the post were its just arguing and posting nothing productive to the thread.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links