Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hot Chick with Stubbed Toes Make Sex Faces

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hot Chick with Stubbed Toes Make Sex Faces
Explosivo57
Elite Trooper
Member # 14342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explosivo57   Email Explosivo57   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hot Chicks with Stubbed Toes Make Sex Faces

I came across this site, its pretty funny

--------------------
Yeah! like the big toe is like the captain of the toes, but sometimes the toe next to the big toe gets so
big that there's like a power struggle and the second toe assumes control of the foot.

Posts: 336 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
little do they know that those pics do appeal to someone. [Laugh] did you see the other sites they have? they are listed at the bottom.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those sister sites are even funnier

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would very much like to cum for most of these women and their feet. it is unfortunate that the site does not provide contact information for the poor girls who've stubbed their toes [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of these "hot girls ..." sites were featured in a recent "Wired" magazine article about single-topic sites. Interesting but seems like a lot them are staged to me. But I'm sure there's appeal if you're into hotchicks doing that particular activity.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"hotchickssmilingatgroundzero.com"?! It's funny, but then... not... [Laugh] :cry:

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha, that's hilarious, girl's face in the light blue shirt is a winner. I'd def make her feet feel better.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ummmmmmmmmmm, no
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links