Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tried to incorporate foot with handjob last night.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tried to incorporate foot with handjob last night....
Eh,it'sme
Board Regular
Member # 37857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eh,it'sme   Email Eh,it'sme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and my lady didn't really dig it. She'd try to do it once every few minutes in between my gentle coaxing but would just look at me and laugh as she did it and would stop, saying it was weird.

I think this has a lot to do with the fact that her feet are kind of dry at the bottom and her toes a bit mis-shapen. They're not perfect feet. And, me having supressed this fetish for so long, I began to make jokes about her feet along with her in the past. So, she felt self-conscious, not to mention, she was/is a foot virgin hahahahhhaha, as am I.......still.

Anyhow, it didn't end well last night. I just felt stupid and unfulfilled.........again. I opted to just stop and fell asleep with a hard-on and a frown.

It sucks. I've never had a girl with pretty feet. Some had big feet. Some square-shaped. Some were just plain busted. I guess I'll have to just go to one of those massage parlors to fulfill my needs that, to others, are so wrong and strange.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eh,it'sme
Board Regular
Member # 37857

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eh,it'sme   Email Eh,it'sme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, I'm 25 and have felt this way since I was about 15. Ten years of holding it in. I'm really disappointed about last night. Any suggestions?
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her a gift certificate for the spa including pedicure and then give it another go after that.

No woman is into foot play until some guy introduces them to it and works at "training" them a bit.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I wouldn't give up so fast.

Try to get her feet in to better shape, and perhaps communicate with her about how exactly she is supposed to please you in taht regard. The fact that she tried to do it is a good start, she probably just needs a shot of confidence and perhaps a bit of guidance.

Also, reciprocation should go without saying. If she feels her needs are being met then she will probably be more enthusiastic about the whole foot fetish affair.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK this isn't the best advice but treat her to a pedicure and then make her cum really hard, like harder than shes ever cum.Then she will be up for pretty much anything.Its worked for me.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eh,it'sme:
and my lady didn't really dig it. She'd try to do it once every few minutes in between my gentle coaxing but would just look at me and laugh as she did it and would stop, saying it was weird.

I think this has a lot to do with the fact that her feet are kind of dry at the bottom and her toes a bit mis-shapen. They're not perfect feet. And, me having supressed this fetish for so long, I began to make jokes about her feet along with her in the past. So, she felt self-conscious, not to mention, she was/is a foot virgin hahahahhhaha, as am I.......still.

Anyhow, it didn't end well last night. I just felt stupid and unfulfilled.........again. I opted to just stop and fell asleep with a hard-on and a frown.

It sucks. I've never had a girl with pretty feet. Some had big feet. Some square-shaped. Some were just plain busted. I guess I'll have to just go to one of those massage parlors to fulfill my needs that, to others, are so wrong and strange.

There is no spa or pedicure that can make ugly feet pretty!!! My motto has always been this...I NEVER CONSIDERED DATING A GIRL until i saw her feet...|Im different tho...I can tell if a woman has pretty feet by looking at her fingers and hands! This will usually give you a good idea of what the feet look like...Now if she's stuffing her feet into some shoes that are 3 sizes to small, IT WONT HELP...If she's doing that tho, her shoes will have an ugly shape to them...If you have a foot fetish, why even date a woman who has ugly feet...Why waste your time...And hers...I HAVE NEVER DATED OR SEXXED UP A WOMAN WITH UGLY FEET!...The reason that shes not into it is because SHE KNOWS THAT HER FEET ARE UGLY!

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ender
Board Regular
Member # 11713

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ender   Email ender   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stick with the idea of doing something satisfying for her, it can open the door of uninhibition to the point where you might get what you want
Posts: 31 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your girl's feet don't have the 'shape' that you long for, no amount of pedicures or spa baths will fix that and you will be unfulfilled sadly.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a new girl dude...keep lookin...
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Detroit!! I remember one time I met this beautiful woman but after seeing her feet I was turn off and I more on. My friends said, "I am crazy." I too date women because of how their feet look.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
agreed with Detroit.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
If your girl's feet don't have the 'shape' that you long for, no amount of pedicures or spa baths will fix that and you will be unfulfilled sadly.

I agree. And it's sad that a relationship might end over this, but the fact is, if both parties are not going to end up with what fulfills them, it really can't last.

I wonder, Eh,it'sme, how committed and long-term this relationship is? You see, I was in a very similar situation, in that I dated a girl for two years and while I did enjoy her feet--aspects of them, anyway--they were not close enough to my "ideal" for them to be satisfying for me in the long run. It actually drove a bit of a wedge between us (because it became clear to her that to me, her feet left something to be desired).

You know what really kinda sucks? I have pictures of her feet that NOW I find pretty fuckin' hot, and in the time since we dated, I have developed an appreciation for her feet that I wasn't able to muster back then. Now it seems almost a shame they're gone! [Confused]

If I were you, I'd search myself to see if the rest of the relationship feels good to you, like it has a chance at long-term happiness (putting aside feet for a minute). Then try to figure out if her feet are at all satisfying to you. I'm living proof that tastes in feet (no pun intended) can change over time; mine certainly have.

If those two criteria are met, you need to then work on your approach at getting your girl to enjoy going along with you on foot-related adventures. But just like picking a vacation spot, you have to make sure that there's something in it for both of you to enjoy and want to be there. That is, make sure that you sprinkle the foot-play into other mutually enjoyable sex-play.

Good luck, my friend.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If I were you, I'd search myself to see if the rest of the relationship feels good to you, like it has a chance at long-term happiness (putting aside feet for a minute).
thank god! finally a mature adult speaks. you cant base a relationship that has any depth on a woman's physical appearance.
i think you need to look inside her a lil more and find why you are really with her.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trust me dude, you can find a chick with nice feet AND who is into the whole thing.

A few months ago, I was messing around with this girl who had never done anything with foot fetish. I had known her for over two years and had ALWAYS fantasized about what it would be like to do with her feet as I pleased (gorgeous size 9 feet!). Certain events panned out and we had a short fling where I introduced her to my foot fetish. It only took me two weeks to get her to give me a footjob. I'm certain she had no idea she would ever be turned on by a guy sucking her toes. It was AMAZING, and getting to do all the things I wanted to do to her feet ended up being 100000000 times better than I expected. Ahhh, I will never forget those nights as long as I live.

And before her I dated a girl for two years (also very nice feet), but she wasn't quite so into it. She more or less tolerated it, she let me do what I wanted with her feet, but she didnt ENJOY it like 'rebound' girl did. It literally took me almost two years to get the first girl to do all the stuff that it only took two weeks to do with rebound girl.

My point being, there are some girls out there who just don't care much for it or understand it...

...but then again, there are some girls out there who enjoy the living shit out of it [Smile]

You just gotta find yourself one who does.
They're out there man.

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Get her a gift certificate for the spa including pedicure and then give it another go after that.

No woman is into foot play until some guy introduces them to it and works at "training" them a bit.

agreed, and never tear a girl down and make her self-conscious thats just gonna make things harder for you and it takes time to boost her back up.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links