Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tried to incorporate foot with handjob last night.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tried to incorporate foot with handjob last night....
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...well amazing looking feet are what I look for first in a girl. Being with my girlfriend currently or 6 years I have found what I want. Before that I would always look at a girls feet first, how they looked in flip flops, try to get a look at her soles. If they were not painted or pedicured recently thats a bad sign.

IMO go for ethnic chicks, they seem to care about there feet alot more then say a white girl. Not sure what you are dating. But my girl is half mexican half white. Amazing Feet, Perfect. Shes 5'2 118 lbs size 6 feet, great arch, tapered toes all the way down, and they are always clean, she could walk barefoot through the street and they dont get dirty. Its crazy. And the smell is unbelievable sometimes. And she lets me do whatever I want. Usually when we have sex its sucking her toes, I smash her soles in my face. Footjobs dont really do much for me, but she does them mostly before we start anything.

She usually has her toes painted Black, and French Tip.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footguy87:
...but then again, there are some girls out there who enjoy the living shit out of it [Smile]

You just gotta find yourself one who does.
They're out there man.

They need to fuckin' wear SIGNS on their foreheads! [Laugh]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links