Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jersey Shore (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jersey Shore
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here watch that show on MTV? To be honest I think it's really stupid, but does anyone find any of the girl's feet attractive? As much as I dislike the show I'll give credit from what I've seen.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE post some clips of their feet. I haven't seen any yet.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Snooki is super hot...don't know why she gets dumped on all the time...

I saw one episode where 'The Situation' picks her up and her feet are up in the air...didn't get to see soles or arches...but they looked cute...

...I'd love to have some quality time with Snooki!

There was one episode I saw where the guys girlfriend got made because he said she had big Fred Flintstone feet...was hoping to get a good glimpse of 'em...but seems she is quite shy about it!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Snooki is the ugliest of all the girls on that show...

but doesnt matter, that show is a total waste of air time.. well MTV in general is these days. such a shame since it used to be such an epic channel. Y'know... back when they played music videos.

Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those are really, ugly, rough looking girls on the show. i can go to the jersey shore and see better looking girls

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People still watch MTV???

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MT what??
Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dave888,

I am not ashamed...I got the hots for Snooki...I think she is hot...would love to have some quality time with her...I'll give her all the attention she needs [Wink]

As for MTV...yeah...the channel is pretty much down the tubes...MTV2 was doing the videos...now that is the same as MTV...even VH1 gave up...now they basically tell you to go online if you want to watch those videos...

Snooki is still the best!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't watch TV.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
People still watch MTV???

The M used to stand for Music. Remember those days? I think you have to have MTV6 to get videos now.

Patrick

P.S. This show is about as dumb as it gets.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BODIEFROMTHEWIRE
Board Regular
Member # 4415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BODIEFROMTHEWIRE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
terrible show but there feet probably have the most sharp pungent stink ever. like i said horrible show but id love to get down with the tan broads

--------------------
Knowledge is power...

Posts: 38 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm ashamed to admit it, but i do watch this show. i know its just plain old awful and the twats on the show i would never spend 2 mins talking to.. but to me it's like a car crash.. i just have to watch it. the stupidity and trashiness just amazes me.

besides that the skank factor reels me in. i am dying to see the tits on.. jwow? the only name i know is snooki, the situation (super mega twat), and vinnie.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jim5876
Major Player
Member # 28334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jim5876     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i live in new jersey and let me say that show gives the state and the jersey shore a bad name. its a total waste of time
Posts: 117 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only part worth watching is the clip were snookie gets punched in the face. im strongly against woman violence but that part made me go "OH S***!"
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the latest episode that aired Thursday, they showed a close-up of Snooki's toes and they are SEXY!

And to the people here that says that these girls are ugly: WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOU'RE KIDDING?!? None of those ladies are ugly and I would bang the hell outta all of them and their feet. Some of you guys here are just foolish. I'm CERTAIN if ANY of those ladies wanted to give you some, then you all would be all over then in a heartbeat.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links