Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jersey Shore (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jersey Shore
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't like the show either but from the couple times I glanced at it, I almost always saw nice feet. That's the only thing the show has going for it.
Posts: 1562 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just saw a picture of snooki at the grammys, and i have to say, i still think shes ugly. she looks like a oompa looompa

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
In the latest episode that aired Thursday, they showed a close-up of Snooki's toes and they are SEXY!

And to the people here that says that these girls are ugly: WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOU'RE KIDDING?!? None of those ladies are ugly and I would bang the hell outta all of them and their feet. Some of you guys here are just foolish. I'm CERTAIN if ANY of those ladies wanted to give you some, then you all would be all over then in a heartbeat.

I'd have to be pretty fucked up to hook up with Snooki...and i'd hate myself in the morning. I saw the one episode where "the situation" was chugging vodka before he allowed himself to kiss her. A man has needs....but would I ever date/call her. No.

The other women are ok. Again...would I have drunken sex with them. Sure. Would I make them breakfast in the moring? No. Dinner. No. Phone call? Only after 9pm. You know?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for the show (or Snooki), but it sure seems popular...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from what I hear, they are in disputes over money. Looking to be paaid more. I think MTV offerd them $5000 per show and they are looking for $10,000 per show according to reports.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldnt say any of them are ugly.. they all have the 'good for a night' look, but they are ugly overall when you take into account their attitudes and personality.

they did sign finally for a new season for 10K/episode.. but my question is.. where is the jersey shore going to be?? it cant be in jersey right know cause it's basically empty and if they wait til next season, the hype while be gone.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
myrtle beach, panama city.....or some spring break spot?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With a name like Snooki, she's gotta be great.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links