Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Having an orgasm from smelling feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Having an orgasm from smelling feet?
Tack
Major Player
Member # 2371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tack   Email Tack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering have any of you guys ever got off from just smelling feet? I mean nothing physical at all, just smelling. [Tongue]

--------------------
Come check out the Clip Store! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/35180

Posts: 183 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes man.i do it alot if i can.my wifes feet smell and i can smell it when she removes her feet in the room.it drives me wild.that srong pungent odour.not a bad smell but a smellof toes
sweating the wholeday.
flippin hot.when she sleeps ismell them and jerk off the bbest way

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's the single thing that turns me on the most so I'd say yes it could happen!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what he said ^^^

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are U guys SERIOUS!...WOW...Is that like some type of Hypersensitive sense of smell?...Dude...I feel like I'm missing out!...I love the natural smell of Wifey's feet but not stinky...Now the smell makes me wanna cum like a Caveman, but NO ORGASM!...not even a spasm...BUT Spreaded & Wiggling toes...I can get a spasm bt still no orgasm! I think that makes me a TOE MAN?

[ January 14, 2010, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: DeTrOiT ]

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takes me a lot more stimulation than that.. My little man isn't so easily excitable. Plus, I'm not really a sniffer anyways.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a great erection response--can actually will myself to get one with thoughts that turn me on, no touching involved (and if there's a woman involved, or even just hot images, fuggetaboutit!)--but no, I can't orgasm without touching, just from the smell of feet, no.

[ January 14, 2010, 02:55 AM: Message edited by: Pjay ]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get pretty wet and hard but no orgasm,sigh...my body just doesn't work that way. For those of you who can your lucky.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have almost come from the scent of my mums friends nylons. my god was it hot!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never have. At least not yet.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get hard but need some sort of physical stimulation to finally blow.

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once had a huge non-touching orgasm while smelling a pair of shoes my mother in law had been wearing all day and had just taken off. It was intense and something I will never forget. I wrote about it in a thread a couple of years ago. Here's the link. My post is the fourth one down.

web page

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not but I am jerking off/ having sex with a girls feet in my face 99% of the time.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girl puts her feet upto my noise while I wank off, sometimes if I am having trouble cuming I will spread her toes and get a little extra scent.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dasoleman
Board Regular
Member # 37881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dasoleman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife thinks the whole foot smell thing is just goofy. I never thought about it until reading a few posts you guys sent. I have always loved the sight of her in boots, or pantyhose though. I worshiped her feet one night after removing her boots and have been hooked since. I am still trying to talk her into letting me take her boots off every time she wears them, to no avail. So I have to sneak around like some perv and smell them while she,s not looking.
Posts: 17 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links