Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Chefs/Cooks - Stinkiest Feet Ever?!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Female Chefs/Cooks - Stinkiest Feet Ever?!?
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is me speaking from experience...Nonni has begun her career as a pastry chef and throughout her schooling her feet would absolutely stink after a long day in the kitchen. I always attributed it to her wearing cheap Payless Shoes, as they take on a stink due to the cheap leather they're made of.

Fast forward a few months and now Nonni is sporting an expensive pair of kitchen shoes. After just a week of wearing them, they have been giving her feet an incredibly strong yet delightfully pungent odor.

All she tells me about is how her female classmates used to complain about their stinky feet and they would kill for foot massages after a long day.

So if any of us fellow foot sniffers encounter a cute female chef, just to know that there is probably a stinky treat waiting for us in their shoes. I am also positive you could easily get access to them when offering a massage.

Just something to think about [Jerkoff]

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
food for though huh?! lol!

few reasons why they carry that stronger scent than anything else... (and how you can spot other careers where that may be the case too)

1-heat leads to more sweating
2-they tend to wear the same shoes over and over day in and day out....leads to more scent
3-they wear them long hours at a time

so... not just chefs...but also... metermaids...schoolcrossing guards...tollbooth guards....m'aitre D...event hostess.. just to name a few. (of course best when approached in the summer)

but thanks for sharing this

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After an 8 to 10 hour shift on her feet in the same shoes day in day out you know there's going to be a little sweet feet stink!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking about smeling Nonni's feet after a day in the kitchen is a most appetizing dish

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
woman chef also job kitchen in flip flops all days, in south america tropical zone, i sniff well worn sweaty toeprints flips of cute woman chef, very pungent odor, stains in white flops, really stinky!!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a long day of work for her, I usually have her sit next to me on the couch while rubbing her stinky feet in my face as I jerk off all over myself
Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just thinking about smelling nonni's feet after a long hard day makes me melt

She is beautiful and her feet are amazing

You are a very lucky man!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anastacia
Elite Trooper
Member # 29509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anastacia   Author's Homepage   Email anastacia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nonni is sexy i admit
she has beautiful feet
btw. i know many guys who would kill for those massages but i know many others in mexico
who love and kill for those real well worn shoes
hope you can bring pics soon

--------------------
 -
Just sniff my shoes and you'll be At heaven!!!

Posts: 301 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mtcarmeman2323
Major Player
Member # 35435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtcarmeman2323   Email mtcarmeman2323   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the girl chef is hot i would smell her feet after a long day on her feet.

--------------------
matthew smith

Posts: 129 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pics of the sweaty feet, perhaps, Pat? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never thought Aabout it I guess but I can se where that would be true the stinky part.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do any of Nonni's peers at school know what you guys do on the side?
Maybe you could expand the roster of feet you get to cum on?
Just a thought.
Also, nice job on the facial vid. Didn't expect that. Any plans for Nonni to show a bit more skin in the future?

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

I will work on getting pics of them ASAP

quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
Do any of Nonni's peers at school know what you guys do on the side?
Maybe you could expand the roster of feet you get to cum on?
Just a thought.
Also, nice job on the facial vid. Didn't expect that. Any plans for Nonni to show a bit more skin in the future?

Ha no one knows. She told some of co workers when she was a makeup artist, but this was after they told her they did live sex shows on webcams for money. They didn't seem interested

I wish I could expand the roster but Nonni and I have been in an LTR for over 4 years so she wouldn't appreciate it [Confused]

Thanks for the compliments on the facial clip. Took me a long time to convince her to let me post it but she was happy with the sales.

Nonni is incredibly insecure about showing her body so she won't reveal much. It's a shame because she has a nice big round ass that I worship often

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh god, can you imagine being sat down on a chair and having your wrists cuffed behind you and then having her take off her shoe fresh from a day of working and then forcing you to sniff by covering your mouth and nose with the open portion of her shoe?!?!?! this would be true heaven for any stinky foot fan, especially if her scent was the type of stink that gets better with intensity!

i have only encountered a few women who's natural scent was so promising that it actually got better with stronger stink. i wonder if she is such a woman. wood luv 2 find out, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links