Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Female Chefs/Cooks - Stinkiest Feet Ever?!? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Female Chefs/Cooks - Stinkiest Feet Ever?!?
fatpat
Elite Trooper
Member # 4256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatpat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some shots I took of her soles fresh out of her stinky shoes. I came really quick while she rubbed them in my face tonight

[IMG]http://img197.imagevenue.com/loc737/th_51388_IMG_6027_123_737lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc53/th_51389_IMG_6028_123_53lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc1061/th_51390_IMG_6031_123_1061lo.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img11.imagevenue.com/loc198/th_51391_IMG_6032_123_198lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 296 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee [Big Grin]

Is that different from "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice"? [Wink]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her soles are incredible. perfect for smelling and licking.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice soles man!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatpat:
I will work on getting pics of them ASAP

quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
Do any of Nonni's peers at school know what you guys do on the side?
Maybe you could expand the roster of feet you get to cum on?
Just a thought.
Also, nice job on the facial vid. Didn't expect that. Any plans for Nonni to show a bit more skin in the future?

Ha no one knows. She told some of co workers when she was a makeup artist, but this was after they told her they did live sex shows on webcams for money. They didn't seem interested

I wish I could expand the roster but Nonni and I have been in an LTR for over 4 years so she wouldn't appreciate it [Confused]

Thanks for the compliments on the facial clip. Took me a long time to convince her to let me post it but she was happy with the sales.

Nonni is incredibly insecure about showing her body so she won't reveal much. It's a shame because she has a nice big round ass that I worship often

Tell her to imagine the sales if she was naked and getting cum on her face and feet... ohhhh the possibilities! You, my friend, are sitting (cumming?) on a goldmine.
And congrats on the 4yr relationship.

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her soles are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
Her soles are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!

i agree!
Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
god nonni is so hot
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kekwirsching
Board Regular
Member # 37835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kekwirsching     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you need to sell some of her socks, shoes, etc
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonni is fine than a motherfucker AND has the type of hands & feet that I lust after. I would like to see a full body shot of her.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonnis feet are the perfect feet. In every single way. They are actually the definition of my perfect feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arch_Analyst
Elite Trooper
Member # 28756

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arch_Analyst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@2nd To God LMAO!
Posts: 460 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links