Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » welp... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: welp...
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Tyler definitely has more experience than I do with these matters. I'd assume you couldn't be too explicit though for fear of legal repercussions.

your version was more vague then my original one. personally, i thought it was the way to go.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:
Tyler definitely has more experience than I do with these matters. I'd assume you couldn't be too explicit though for fear of legal repercussions.

your version was more vague then my original one. personally, i thought it was the way to go.
Did you get any responses from the old post? The one I recommended had the words NO SEX, which was missing from your original. Go ahead and ask for a footjob in your craigslist ad and see where that gets you.
IMHO all one needs to do is spark interest. Being vague would have it's advantages in that she can contact you and get specific later.

Check out MSI video's model mayhem page:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/11400

and then check out his content:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/570

Now considering the fact that he uses the modelmayhem page to recruit....how vague is that. He says nothing about foot worship or even his ever popular "footjob bandit" series.

Can't say I've ever paid a woman for sex or even tried to. If I did I'd most likely go after the ones advertising massage over recruiting girls myself. Unless of course I was making vids. Tyler of course has experience with both. Tyler mind posting some of your successful recruiting ads. And make sure to use good grammer too.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd assume you couldn't be too explicit though for fear of legal repercussions.

this is a very good point. if we get too explicit with our footjob desires, it can bite you in the butt.

however, i recommend that people not seek footjobs in want ads as such.

go a sneakier route and pretend to be a legit guy. you can even use things like good grammar to trick these girls into thinking ur not a pervert, Hee Hee

when i seek models, i'm aiming for a different purpose than craigslist hookups, but you can take a look at one of my examples to see how to fool women into thinking you are a professional employer!

and plz don't go copying or using this example to give us a bad name fellas. it's why i generally try keep these gems of specificity out of public hands.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
quote:
I'd assume you couldn't be too explicit though for fear of legal repercussions.

this is a very good point. if we get too explicit with our footjob desires, it can bite you in the butt.

however, i recommend that people not seek footjobs in want ads as such.

go a sneakier route and pretend to be a legit guy. you can even use things like good grammar to trick these girls into thinking ur not a pervert, Hee Hee

when i seek models, i'm aiming for a different purpose than craigslist hookups, but you can take a look at one of my examples to see how to fool women into thinking you are a professional employer!

and plz don't go copying or using this example to give us a bad name fellas. it's why i generally try keep these gems of specificity out of public hands.

^^^^^ Tyler is the man. I see what you're saying dude.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

Did you get any responses from the old post?
when i said "personally, i thought it was the way to go" i was referring to your post. sorry for the confusion, but i was replying to Tyler D's post [Confused]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links