Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Short vs long toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Short vs long toenails
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Longer is better, although there is such a thing as too long. catsman, I think Lady B's toenails are perfect. I think beyond that it's a personal preference. Short nails just rub me the wrong way.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long, can't handle nubby toenails

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with the 3 previous posts. Short toenails look stubby and horrible!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short is the sexiest!

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer them on the longer side myself. It's a broad large toenail bed that I like best though. Once they start looking like Florence Joyner's fingernails though, it's gone too far.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JZ Wand
Loyal Member
Member # 36398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JZ Wand     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Longer the better.
Posts: 62 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
short toenails gross me out, it reminds me of either a dudes foot or a baby foot which neither is a turn on...

I agree...longer nails look more feminine.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fwrinkledsoles:
I perfer short toenails and I think long toenails way beyond the toe is ugly.

Exactly my feelings. I would much rather see skin beyond the end of the toenail than toenail beyond the end of the skin. In fact, I find the latter to be unpleasant to look at.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JerryJones:
just past the tips...short toenails gross me out, it reminds me of either a dudes foot or a baby foot which neither is a turn on...

I think I'm beginning to understand...
It seems that some guys associate long toenails with long elegant ladylike fingernails. That's as near as I can figure it, anyway.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them just long enough to see the tips from the bottom.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like them regular length

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I like them just long enough to see the tips from the bottom.

Thats exactly what I like. Well put!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think short toenails look much better than long. I remember there used to be a footpage called Jax's long toenails footpage. I think long toenails look gross and like hawk talons. short is much better. It's good to have the nail just past the tip of the toes.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I think short toenails look much better than long. I remember there used to be a footpage called Jax's long toenails footpage. I think long toenails look gross and like hawk talons.

You're talking about ultra-long nails.
quote:
short is much better. It's good to have the nail just past the tip of the toes.
What you described is not short - "just past the tip of the toes". That's definitely more on the "longer" side than it is "short".

For me, it all depends on the actual toes. Some women's feet look good when the nails come out to the end of the toes (where the skin ends), others look incredibly sexy when the nail extends out past the tips. But, a chick's feet can never stand out with the allure of true femininity when her nails have the "bitten-down" look going (i.e. don't extend at least to the tips).

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

From a female point of view, what are your opinions of long v short toenails?

[ January 28, 2010, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: RJFoot ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links