Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Short vs long toenails (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Short vs long toenails
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like them long, if they grow straight.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mclaren f1 2003
All Pro Poster
Member # 2934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mclaren f1 2003   Email mclaren f1 2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuckYourToes?:
quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
I think short toenails look much better than long. I remember there used to be a footpage called Jax's long toenails footpage. I think long toenails look gross and like hawk talons.

You're talking about ultra-long nails.
quote:
short is much better. It's good to have the nail just past the tip of the toes.
What you described is not short - "just past the tip of the toes". That's definitely more on the "longer" side than it is "short".

For me, it all depends on the actual toes. Some women's feet look good when the nails come out to the end of the toes (where the skin ends), others look incredibly sexy when the nail extends out past the tips. But, a chick's feet can never stand out with the allure of true femininity when her nails have the "bitten-down" look going (i.e. don't extend at least to the tips).

this exactly

the nails need to at least be to the tips, but it depends on the foot.

Posts: 749 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like nice long full nailbeds with slightly longer toenails... for me,, short nails and nail beds is a deal breaker..
check this link of my wifes feet...
would you consider her nails long or short??
To me they are perfect.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011326;p=1#000000

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
I like nice long full nailbeds with slightly longer toenails... for me,, short nails and nail beds is a deal breaker..
To me they are perfect.
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=011326;p=1#000000

They're about as perfect a length of toenails as i've seen. Not too long or short, sort of Goldilocks length! Very hot!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mmmtoes
Major Player
Member # 30792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mmmtoes   Email mmmtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To me they are perfect.

Definately nice full nail beds. Your wife has beautiful feet and gorgeous toes. Mmmmmm. A very important point you bring up! I also love the color polish. But for me, the nails are just a little bit longer then I prefer. My wifes feet have very similar nail beds, but she cuts her nails just a little bit shorter. I suppose it just comes down to personal preference....

[ January 30, 2010, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: mmmtoes ]

Posts: 237 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To me they are perfect.

Your wife's got nicely shaped feet, and I do like her toenails' shape in general except for the length. A few of the toenails on her small toes in those shots don't seem trimmed to the same degree as each other; but her big toenails are, for me, grown out too long. I would prefer them clipped closer to the end of the toes than they are shown there.

To me, those are analogous to when a person's hairstyle can still be seen for what it was, but it's grown out a few weeks longer than it should have been before being re-cut. Does that clarify?

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
omni7phat
Loyal Member
Member # 999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for omni7phat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well trimmed to the end of the toe is plenty long for me. Long toenails gross me out. I don't care how pretty or nice the foot is I'm done. I won't even look after the first glance.
Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackdoodle5
Board Regular
Member # 28432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mackdoodle5   Email mackdoodle5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE longer toenails. They just look so much more feminine to me. Any nails that resemble a dudes foot are a complete turn off. Dont get me wrong, I also hate those extreme talons too. Just a little past the tip of the toe is very sexy and girly. Candytoez in my opinion has ABSOLUTELY PERFECT TOES!
I posted some more pics I found today on the picture forum.

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shaggy900
Board Regular
Member # 35034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shaggy900   Email shaggy900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i said short toenail they look nice on a girl feet
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
To me they are perfect.

Those are very nice...Perfect length...I would call that medium myself...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disclaimer - My preference for toenails that reach the tips of the toes and just beyond isn't absolute; there have been some recent exceptions. I'm a fan of Shizuka's feet, and her toenails aren't that long.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Short and nicely trimmed, gotta see the tip of the toe. Nails that extend beyond the tip of the toe do nothing for me and ultra long nails remind me of claws.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer a medium length...just a little beyond the tip of the toes are fine with me.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links