Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tosh.0 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tosh.0
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone watch last night for the face stomping clip he posted?
He trashed it, but what did you expect from him really.
Just wondering if anyone noticed.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i hate that f**king show. hes NOT funny.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My boyfriend thinks he's hilarious.
He's alright, I can sometimes laugh, but it's more at the videos than his jokes.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the fact you watch Tosh.O is "Fail!" in itself
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tosh.0 is hilarious!!
He is a king amongst men!!

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was curious if the clip is available anywhere, but before posting can you clarify if it is a male stomping the face or a female?

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John K. Kryton
Major Player
Member # 36180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John K. Kryton   Email John K. Kryton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw 1 of his shows and i was surprised someone like him can get a show. i bet i can get my own show [Wink]
Posts: 131 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
He's alright, I can sometimes laugh, but it's more at the videos than his jokes.

yeah, the videos are funny, but thats what youtube is for. i had the "opportunity" to see his stand-up, and hes not funny.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
[/QUOTE

Your boyfriend often sounds like he's indifferent or marginally interested in many of the wonderfully sexy things you do with your feet, so his tastes are already suspect

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=262461&title=foot-fetish-guy

It's girls stepping on a guys face, btw.

oscarthemonkey- [Tongue] he likes my feet, he just has a different outlook on feet than I do.

keyfeet- I don't have time to search youtube for funny videos, I like those types of shows.

blackHxC88- That was a very nice thing to say. I just got done saying it's my boyfriend that loves it. It's on the television regardless of my placement in the house, so I mise well watch and spend time with Brett. ;p Geez, what next, you going to diss on my love for Golden Girls?

Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its the golden girls... whats not to diss on ha!
Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spruce314
All Pro Poster
Member # 35412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spruce314   Email Spruce314   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good responses there SLT! Personally could care less what you and your b/f watch on TV and what he does with your feet.

Keep the great pics and movies coming. :-)

Posts: 602 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daniel Tosh is a closeted gay jew and arguably one of the unfunniest stand-up comedians working today. His inimitable observational comedy has been compared to a slow motion Dane Cook on ludes and has handfuls of people rolling in the aisles in their mad dash for the exits. He enjoys jacking off to Shotacon, Mechanophile Hentai, and YouTube Vlogs.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
syd67
Board Regular
Member # 36571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for syd67   Email syd67   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw it, but only passively.
I agree with most of you, his show is completely unfunny, but personally I like his stand-up routine.

--------------------
http://forums.security-forum.net/index.php?referrerid=221879
Free passes!

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phanton22
Loyal Member
Member # 24750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phanton22   Email phanton22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He didn't really say anything that was really all that insulting to foot fetishists, honestly. The only thing we could take slight offense to is the fact that they picked that video to air, as if it is inherently funny (guess what - it sort of is). n I do think that if you're looking for comedic clips on the internet, fetish stuff is low hanging fruit, but there's really nothing for anyone to get riled up about here.
Posts: 60 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links