Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tosh.0 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tosh.0
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phanton22:
He didn't really say anything that was really all that insulting to foot fetishists, honestly. The only thing we could take slight offense to is the fact that they picked that video to air, as if it is inherently funny (guess what - it sort of is). n I do think that if you're looking for comedic clips on the internet, fetish stuff is low hanging fruit, but there's really nothing for anyone to get riled up about here.

I did not try to rile anyone up what so ever.
He calls all foot people perverts, which in my opinion is slightly offensive. Regardless I just saw something foot related on TV, it made me laugh, so I post to see if anyone else saw. Kind of the same instance with Mall Cop. The foot reference just makes me smile. ha.

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
Geez, what next, you going to diss on my love for Golden Girls?

OMG you like the golden girls? my 60-yo aunt watches that show. ALL THE TIME! i swear its on 24-hour syndication. thats the only thing i ever see her watch when im there. that and deal or no deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Diabolicus: Daniel Tosh is a closeted gay jew and arguably one of the unfunniest stand-up comedians working today. His inimitable observational comedy has been compared to a slow motion Dane Cook
ok first off, whatever his sexual orientation and religion are, i don't care, this is america.

but comedy wise, as unfunny as i think dane cook is, he is at least entertaining, there is a difference between funny and entertaining. tosh is neither.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
[qb] Geez, what next, you going to diss on my love for Golden Girls?

OMG you like the golden girls? my 60-yo aunt watches that show. ALL THE TIME! i swear its on 24-hour syndication. thats the only thing i ever see her watch when im there. that and deal or no deal.
Haha, yes I really do watch it. [Smile] It does ALWAYS seem to be on especially during the day. I grew up spending a lot of my time with old people, so I guess that's why I love it so much.;p
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links