Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Age limit? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Age limit?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
I don't care how old she is if she's got nice tootsies.

DITTO! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know...I mean...I don't look at Grannies feet....Im not 1 who cares much about what she looks like but REALLY OLD FEET...Thats not hot and even if they were pretty...Thats still Granny...I just can't get passed that...I know I'm a perv when it comes to cute toes but 70years old...I CANT DO IT...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LukeAM:

I know to each his own, but dude, you don't know what you're missing with the older sexy feet. You might want to think about expanding your horizons.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kvant
Loyal Member
Member # 37042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kvant   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever age if it's sexy ;-)

--------------------
My foot fetish sites:
The sexiest foot fetish blog - Feet Sensation
 -

Foot fetish TUBE - Majestic Feet
 -

Posts: 52 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
I don't know...I mean...I don't look at Grannies feet....Im not 1 who cares much about what she looks like but REALLY OLD FEET...Thats not hot and even if they were pretty...Thats still Granny...I just can't get passed that...I know I'm a perv when it comes to cute toes but 70years old...I CANT DO IT...

At my age now I can't look at that now either. However when I'm 92 years old or so sitting in my rocker in the retirement home I might be able to go for a younger 70 year old as long as she doesn't have hammer toes, bunions, or mummy rot.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing under 16 (age of consent here) and nothing over 35. I'm 24, I like feet around my own age thanks!
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that, for me right now, there really isn't an upper age limit because, as feetlvr said, great feet are great feet.

When I was younger (i.e. in my 20s), I thought that liking feet on a 40-plus year old woman was completely out of the question. That all changed once I turned 30 and beyond. Since that point, I've been lucky enough to enjoy the feet of women who are in their 40s and 50s and, believe me, it was not a turn off!

I also believe that once women get older (i.e. in their 30s and older), they tend to be much less uptight about things like their feet. For the most part, they're more comfortable and confident with themselves, which translates into them being more open to someone being attracted to their feet. By then, women also have had enough experiences with most other guys being interested in their breasts and butts. Having a guy interested in their feet is something of a novelty for most women and they are usually, at the very least, intrigued by it.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofatater
All Pro Poster
Member # 4209

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofatater   Email sofatater   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Originally posted by Toetapper:
quote:
Originally posted by LukeAM:

That'll change, given a little time.

Muahahaha!

I was thinking the same thing. [Laugh]
I have to agree with both posters. I'm now past the half century mark and my tastes/acceptance has changed and progressed with my age.
And I have to agree with LD's second post. I'm certain that my acceptance will continue to progress as I do. When I was in my 20's I sure as hell didn't want to have sex with any woman over the age of say 50, but now, it's wide open! So, I see no reason to think that my attraction to a ladies feet will change with her age. (unless they start to look all twisted and gnarly [Eek!] )

--------------------
It's a sick world, and I'm a happy guy!  -

Posts: 762 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not talking 50 years old...But 70 is Grannies age...I can't do it...But Ronni is hot...I just wish that I could get a better look at her toes though....

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

I'm not talking 50 years old...But 70 is Grannies age...I can't do it...But Ronni is hot...I just wish that I could get a better look at her toes though....

--------------------

MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it really depends on the individual woman, her body, and her feet.

I doubt I could get turned on by looking at the feet of someone in their 60s or 70s, but, as I've just turned 40, I would guess I could get turned on looking at and playing with the feet of a woman in her 40s and 50s,especially if her feet were well kept.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
freebird
Loyal Member
Member # 3796

Icon 1 posted      Profile for freebird   Email freebird   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love the young 'uns, "nothing over 35". I'm a few years over the half century mark but even as a kid appreciated a sexy foot regardless of the age.
Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jumping in on this one a little late but I got to go with no limit as long as they look good.

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See to me though, old feet don't look good. I don't like wrinkles, bunions and all the nastiness associated with getting old. That will change for sure.

But it's like that with sex for me. I feel my mind is programmed to go for women my own age, that if I were to have a child with that person then we'd be around a similar age. And my fetishes are very intertwined with my sex life.

Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone within 10 years of my mom.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links