Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Age limit? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Age limit?
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why put a number on the situation? I mean, I have seen young women with jacked up feet and older women with well pampered and cared for feet and vice versa. Regardless of age, in my humble opinion, pretty feet says a lot about a woman and makes a statement. It's that simple. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If the girls pretty and so are her feet then I don't really care how long it's been since she emerged from a vagina [Smile]
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bodysoleinc
Board Regular
Member # 36354

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bodysoleinc   Author's Homepage   Email bodysoleinc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are absolutely right. Age is just a number. I've seen older, more mature women with gorgeous feet, and have seen young girls with hideous feet. Age is just a number, and even though it sounds cliche', beauty is timeless!

--------------------
~ Sergio ~
Body & Sole Studios
www.bodyandsolestudios.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/32227

Posts: 21 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zappa1968
Elite Trooper
Member # 27279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zappa1968     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
Absolutely not. Great feet are great feet. Now that's not to say that I would do anything with them. Couldn't do that unless the rest of her was great as well.

-ditto-
Posts: 340 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
63 has been my oldest. Soft as a baby butt, smooth, clean, well-pedicured with bright red polish. Size 7's, I think. Ticklish and cock-draining. Who cares how old she was. For the record I was 32 at the time.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SuperFeet:
63 has been my oldest. Soft as a baby butt, smooth, clean, well-pedicured with bright red polish. Size 7's, I think. Ticklish and cock-draining. Who cares how old she was. For the record I was 32 at the time.

Sounds good...keep truckin' down the road (of great finds). Older or (over 18) younger? What really matters are one, the woman's foot maintenance and two, (good) attitude. A good number of women appreciate us noticing them and their well cared feet; and we appreciate them allowing us the chance to truly enjoy ourselves with their feet. Even trade for the most part.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chicosuave
Loyal Member
Member # 11284

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chicosuave     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like both young and old, however I have found more mature women are into it alot more!!
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't put a number on it, but for me, age IS an issue.

I enjoy the feet of younger women (like 18-30 or so) moreso than older women. Maybe my tastes will change when I get older.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlovinman_2000
Elite Trooper
Member # 28391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlovinman_2000   Author's Homepage   Email footlovinman_2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find this topic interesting. To me, age doesn't matter; good looking feet are good looking feet. My wife and I are over 40 now and I get as turned on by her feet now as I ever did.
Posts: 478 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife is 51 and it seems her feet are getting better each year and i have thousands of pics to prove that. They look better than some 25 yr old feet.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im a young man in the 20, but i like all feet. mature feet can be very sexy, but young feet also. i have licking feet from a nice woman who was 39 year, o man her toes tasted very good [Bow Down]
i think my age limit is around on 60

[ January 17, 2011, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: kevin89 ]

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think probably 60 in my mind.

Like you guys said though, if she was 61 and had hot feet I would do it. I'd probably be less likely though if the rest of her looked 'old' or whatever.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say around my age (31) or younger...ideally 18-25...I'm sorry but I just can NOT get into "mature" women's feet at ALL... [Confused]

Like others have said on this thread as I get older my tastes could change but I just can not see it right now...younger ladies feet are just so much nicer to me.

Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Online, I would say my limit is in the 30's. However, at the last foot party, I may have worshipped some in their 40's. I don't want to know their true age, but some of their soles were very soft.

I'm 24 by the way.

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll set the limit on the woman not the feet. And depends if it's just to worship or go the whole way. Because past her fifties a woman starts to be called grandma which isn't too attractive in my book. Just my 2 cents.

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links