Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women aren't dumb. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women aren't dumb.
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Contrary to popular thought of course [Tongue]

What brought me to this conclusion? Well many of us think that we're very subtle about displaying our love for female feet. There are all sorts of stories about guys sneaking around to satisfy their fetish..a stolen glance, a subtle comment, that oh so clever compliment "you look great barefoot" ect are all loud giveaways.

So my pof.com profile has a line where I say "a nice pedicure is my weakness". Innocent enough in my opinion. But many women that have read that have plain out asked me "do you have a foot fetish" or simply assume that I have one. No prob, but it's just funny. Who knew I was so transparent.

One girl I met on there had the same reaction to that line. The funny thing is the guy she dated before has a foot fetish too. She said he would bother her everyday for foot pics on her cell phone! I wonder if he was also into footjobs too? I guess i'll find out soon enough! She didn't seem too enthused about his foot fetish though...although she did seem to be interested in mine. Already said she'd get a weekly pedicure as long as she's seeing me.

What are some instances where you think you're being discreet but instead are exposed for what you are....a female foot lover?

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
What are some instances where you think you're being discreet but instead are exposed for what you are....a female foot lover?

usually when i have her feet in my face and i am just gently kissing and gently licking her soles, i feel like i am being discreet. But then i let the cat out of the bag when i start burying my nose in her toes and my eyes light up like a lunatic and i start inhaling her foot scent really REALLY hard.

it is usually at this moment where a true woman shines. either she is accepting and turned on (which is the desired reaction) or she is taken aback and freaked (which is the more common reaction). i guess it means i exposed myself in a way, Hee Hee [Big Grin] (do try this at home fellas) [Thumbs Up]

[ February 01, 2010, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our society isn't as innocent as it was 40-50 years ago, so most girls do have a clue.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I try not to stare and make it obvious...I think women do pick up on it.

They might not think you have a fetish...but might make note that you were looking at that area more then a couple of times.

Regarding plenty of fish...I got an account and have been talking with a few women. Most don't want to give the time of day.

Have been talking with a couple...one mentioned she has weird habits...and I joked about having my own weird habits...she of course asked what habits I had...I was going to say something about the feet thing...but figured better wait a bit longer before springing the trap!

My move is generally to offer a massage and gauge a reaction from there.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a stellar record of being careful in such instances. However, whenever I mention ANYTHING to a girl regarding their feet, I always think I'm bringing the attention on myself because my love of feet occupies about 40-50% of my overall brain activity and I always think a little of it will inevitably leak out.

For example, just last week here in NYC it was 15 degrees one morning, and I happened to ask this cute Indian girl I work with who was wearing Converse with no socks if she was cold. Actually what I said was 'You're not wearing socks?' And before she could say 'No' I had to rewire myself not to say 'Can I smell your feet?' before I actually said 'It's kinda cold for that, isn't it?' to her response. I only fall off though when I am drunk, and in those situations for the most part, the girls are drunkish too and have a little fun with me.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Years ago when I was in college, I used to go salsa dancing and a girl I became friends with as the club one night said her feet hurt. Naturally at the time, I offered her a foot massage. Right away she asked me if I had a foot fetish. At that time, I was a bit blown back as no one since then had ever been that bold to ask me that. Since I was super-shy at the time, I sheepishly said yes.

Funny thing was, she had friends who also liked feet and participated in lots of foot worship and other activities. She also said that every guy she's known has either liked feet or done something with feet. Unfortunately, there was no way I could've done anything with her because she had a boyfriend at the time. Oh well...

Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny that I have in conversations with womesn whose feet i am admiring tel me of ther past boyfriends who have also liked feet. We are no where near as unusal as we sometimes think we are.

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, it's actually quite a common thing. I told one of my close friends about it last night and she kind of just went "So? It's pretty common actually"

I was like, "hmmmm, yeah I guess."

Don't know why but I still get surprised how easily women pick up on these things.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to online, and I don't speak of this forum, a lot of guys are far from subtle about their foot fetish.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True that, some are just downright creepy about it, but that's the internet for ya.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
When it comes to online, and I don't speak of this forum, a lot of guys are far from subtle about their foot fetish.

Yes, this is true and I am definately guilty of it. It is easier to type 'show us those arches' as opposed to saying it in real life. Plus sometimes there is no to limited opportunity to ever meet the girl or want to, so I throw the line out and see what I get. Been pretty successful
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LukeAM
Loyal Member
Member # 6773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LukeAM   Email LukeAM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women KNOW men have foot fetishes, haven't you seen Pulp Fiction [Smile] . They play dumb because they cant understand why we like them, but they are very perceptive. They see men checking their feet out all the time, they remember their b/f's from yrs ago kissing their toes and always massaging them. Alot of girls I have been with have admitted to knowing MOST guys are into feet, but are shy about it.
Posts: 67 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women are hip to the game. They know; or Kinda know, but still need solid confirmation or just find it amazing to think their feet can cause such a commotion. Society paints the picture that men are only into bodacious ta-tas and ass. Well, in my case, they have 50% of that equation right. I'm an assman [Blush] (I ain't too proud [Mmm] ), but the rare breed of men are into pretty female feet as well. This makes us an enigma to many curious women creatures. We are unique and share a special affinity. I love pretty feet and I am perfectly find (and not weird). It's that simple. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found a couple women I have dated had past experience and unfortunatly, their response wasn't positive...

There was one woman that I was seeing and wanted to check out what her feet looked like...so she had those sheep wool slippers or whatever...and I could see the heels...so I made a slight mention about not wearing socks...and she goes, "oh your foot fetish...the last guy I dated was obsessed with that...total turn off"

[Cry]

I never got to get at those feet [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
I have found a couple women I have dated had past experience and unfortunatly, their response wasn't positive...

There was one woman that I was seeing and wanted to check out what her feet looked like...so she had those sheep wool slippers or whatever...and I could see the heels...so I made a slight mention about not wearing socks...and she goes, "oh your foot fetish...the last guy I dated was obsessed with that...total turn off"

[Cry]

I never got to get at those feet [Cry]

OK. Got it. There are some bad apples in every batch, that happens sometimes, but hey, she seems to be consistent with attracting footmen [Joint] . She has something going on [Wink] . Again, never put anything pass a woman. When it is to their advantage, they know or learn quickly. Women have power. And if they can win with it, they will use it on you everytime. They can bring down powerful men just looking/acting like a demure deer or a sexy vixen on the hunt. Remember Delilah brought down the powerful Samson in the Bible. Ask any male politician...they get caught up every year.

[ February 04, 2010, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links