Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women aren't dumb. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women aren't dumb.
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, women are power yesterday, today and tomorrow. Women are the kings, Queens and men are the servants until Christianty.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find an interesting trend.. the younger the lady, the more apt she is to know and spot you (no matter how careful you are) but won't make as big a deal as one who is older. however, older women who have passed their hangups on the topic are more discreet with you about your foot fetish and more understanding.

the other trend i've noticed, the more modern the woman, the more she's aware of your staring. some gals from other countries (usually religious or conservative countries) tend to be more oblivious or confused at the attention given. but that doesn't stay that way long.

being that feet are so far below your average eye level, it's very easy to spot that you're looking down at feet. the only way to not get noticed is if her head is not facing you and she's not looking at you. other than that, she'll spot you quick fast!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well take a step back and read what you put. In innocence, I'd assume one of two things: you were gay or had a foot fetish...it's not a thing non-fetishists would notice/care about. It may have been more blatant than you think...

More subtlety would be "I like a girl with well-kept nails" orrrrrr "I like a girl who takes care of her hands and feet - poor grooming is a big turn-off for me."

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Contrary to popular thought of course [Tongue]

What brought me to this conclusion? Well many of us think that we're very subtle about displaying our love for female feet. There are all sorts of stories about guys sneaking around to satisfy their fetish..a stolen glance, a subtle comment, that oh so clever compliment "you look great barefoot" ect are all loud giveaways.

So my pof.com profile has a line where I say "a nice pedicure is my weakness". Innocent enough in my opinion. But many women that have read that have plain out asked me "do you have a foot fetish" or simply assume that I have one. No prob, but it's just funny. Who knew I was so transparent.

One girl I met on there had the same reaction to that line. The funny thing is the guy she dated before has a foot fetish too. She said he would bother her everyday for foot pics on her cell phone! I wonder if he was also into footjobs too? I guess i'll find out soon enough! She didn't seem too enthused about his foot fetish though...although she did seem to be interested in mine. Already said she'd get a weekly pedicure as long as she's seeing me.

What are some instances where you think you're being discreet but instead are exposed for what you are....a female foot lover?

I don't have a problem with any of that. I DO have a problem with women who want to show their feet, then get upset when people look at them. Some of you out there know what I mean.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperFeet
Board Regular
Member # 34769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperFeet   Email SuperFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Take heart. Most women I know minimally liked or were intrigued by foot fetishism. Some loved it. I have only known one woman who really disliked it and told me I was "strange". She is long gone. Most have thought it was "cute", "sexy", "a turn-on", or "cool."

Take heart. It is a great fetish and many women enjoy it. I think those who don't are self-concious about their feet. That is all.

--------------------
Might as well face it, your addicted to feet.

Posts: 16 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have foot adventures all the time, but i have never had any women ask me before i have mentioned my fetish to them....hell i'm trying to get caught that first time....lol

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"a nice pedicure is my weakness"

common sense would dictate that a guy who does not like feet would never say that would he?

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
Women are hip to the game. They know; or Kinda know, but still need solid confirmation or just find it amazing to think their feet can cause such a commotion.

Very true. Most woman are VERY perceptive. My wife had heard about guys who love feet but had never dated one. When I confessed my fetish to her she was surprised in a way but wanted to learn all she could about my likes and desires in the foot realm. One of the things of course that surprised her was just how much I love feet and footwear.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links