Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Movies Have You Seen Just For Feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: What Movies Have You Seen Just For Feet?
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GRINDHOUSE

Also, a while back a truly sick individual online told me to rent FOUR ROOMS because there was a surprise foot scene in it. I still wish I could punch him in the face.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see nothing wrong with buying a cheap yoga tape/DVD just to watch the barefoot girl action on it!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grindhouse had the toe nail painting, didn't it?

I think one girl showed some nice toes...but i kept hoping to see the other babysitter's feet...but no show [Cry]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I borrowed Stick It from the library. I have yet to watch it, though.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I see nothing wrong with buying a cheap yoga tape/DVD just to watch the barefoot girl action on it!

I know what you mean. Ana Caban, has some HOT pilates movies!!

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is Wai Lana!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just check out shilpa shetty's yoga dvd

I watched it just for her feet, she's barefoot the whole time and they zoom in at her feet a lot of times, just to show the yogapositions properly they go from head to toe in closeup lots and lots of times, she's got tanned feet and they're very slim and long and her long toes are just irrisistable!!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i bought "war of the roses" just for the under the table footjob scene. and it was worth it too!!! MUAH,AHAHAHAHAHAAAH. [Jerkoff] Watch my home made footjob videos HERE and RATE them please FREE!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I borrowed "Big Trouble" from the library because it was said to have that foot fetish scene where Stanley Tucci insists on sucking the toes of the hot spanish housemaid. And it's a good--albeit brief--scene!

Oh, I also got a movie called "The Crew" because it had Carrie-Anne Moss ("Trinity" from The Matrix) as a detective getting her toes sucked by another detective (Jeremy Piven). But she ended up ridiculing him over it later so that deflated the scene's worth.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope...I have never watched or rented a movie for the foot scene...I did tiVo Simore the comedian a few times to get a look at her feet on tv...A friend (a foot guy) told me that she had nice feet...They were very cute 2...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope...I have never watched or rented a movie for the foot scene...I did tiVo Simore the comedian a few times to get a look at her feet on tv...A friend (a foot guy) told me that she had nice feet...They were very cute 2...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah, what about Married to the Mob?

I remember I recorded on VHS and watched that scene where Michelle Pfeiffer was getting a foot massasge and got some great looks at her sole getting a massage and she is writhing in pleasure.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a few bu can't remember all the titles

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
I borrowed Stick It from the library. I have yet to watch it, though.

Ohhhhh, you are in for a TREAT!!

SO many sweet sole shots and closeups in that! [Drool]

I remember a scene from Clerks II in which the main character, Dante, is painting Rosario Dawson's toenails in a back office at the fast food restaurant where they work. Good scene! She was so cool in that movie!

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

I have a pilates DVD that was given free with a newspaper a few years ago.The insrtuctor is hot! They zoom up really close on her sexy feet! I do my own "excercises" along to that DVD!!!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links